Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not really, if you are referring to the think big poster... I'm not sure how it relates to hulk

Um because hulk is a big character, he fights a big iron man and maybe he plays a big part in the film?
I actually thought it made perfect sense.

The next pic he put up was the lego mk 45. In case anyone cares.

Um because hulk is a big character, he fights a big iron man and maybe he plays a big part in the film?
I actually thought it made perfect sense.

The next pic he put up was the lego mk 45. In case anyone cares.

It was red and gold though.... it should have been a green background... or does that seem to obvious? :dunno
Actually you may have a point... I don't know :lol They are messing with us :slap

Yes I seen the MK45 pic he posted...... Here we go again :lol

Yes there is, just look in the action figures drop down menu at the top of the screen, then click on Marvel..., it's up the top as it's the current hot topic. :)

Still not allowing me to find it. Could you post the link please?

How much would you guys pay for a Hot Toys 1/6 Howard The Duck?

Why, I'd pay up to $50,000. But... I'm an idiot!
And with the conversion rate... I'm still an idiot!

How much would you guys pay for a Hot Toys 1/6 Howard The Duck?

Why, I'd pay up to $50,000. But... I'm an idiot!
And with the conversion rate... I'm still an idiot!

He's smaller than Rocket... I think $89.99 is a good price if he's got good accessories
xwrI1ee.gif

I really doubt these posters will connect in anyway... there will have to be A LOT of overlapping, and so far we've seen none.

b-3cx-oucaakqlo.jpg
b-3bl1yumamaoe_.jpg
b-3b8lducaak1d3-600x875.jpg

Yeah I thought they might join up, but like you said theres no overlap.... even if there was 4 or 5 more to be revealed they would need 'filler' space for the overlap which seems stupid so I guess they are individual character posters.

These will be the posters that sit behind my figures in my AOU display so I'm happy we are seeing them now.

Did they release 3 yesterday because of the weekend?

Ah right that....also heard rumors that there might be another trailer aired during the return of Agents of Shield. I'm less than excited for that show to come back, especially since no more Agent Carter.

Ah right that....also heard rumors that there might be another trailer aired during the return of Agents of Shield. I'm less than excited for that show to come back, especially since no more Agent Carter.

Has Agent Carter been axed already?

Back