Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've actually seen the connection drawn before, and they definitely had some sort of bond in Avengers. Romantic or not, it makes sense for Whedon to flesh it out more in the second film. :dunno

I've actually seen the connection drawn before, and they definitely had some sort of bond in Avengers. Romantic or not, it makes sense for Whedon to flesh it out more in the second film. :dunno

oh you mean the bond where she pointed a gun at his head and where he tried to kill her as the Hulk, but I guess that does kinda sound like a typical relationship :rotfl

I'm upset Cap hasn't gotten any play from anyone yet....even Hulk gonna get to smash before he does :lol

Doing my man dirtyyyy

I'm upset Cap hasn't gotten any play from anyone yet....even Hulk gonna get to smash before he does [emoji38]

Doing my man dirtyyyy
Yeah man, he definitely deserves it. Maybe he and Sharon Carter will have hooked up by the time the AOU story begins. I thought they would be a thing by the end of Winter Soldier.

I'm upset Cap hasn't gotten any play from anyone yet....even Hulk gonna get to smash before he does :lol

Doing my man dirtyyyy

He had his chance... But instead of decided to ditch a plane into the arctic... I'm still not 100% sure why he had to do that.

He had his chance... But instead of decided to ditch a plane into the arctic... I'm still not 100% sure why he had to do that.

So he could be in avengers. Geez.

Just kidding. Kinda. He did it so they could have a period movie (ww2) and still have him not age a day in a modern avengers movie.

I hope its just a "thing" and that it passes and then in the next Cap we see her and Bucky get together

Yeah I hope so. I agree with that completely. I'd like to see Bucky with his shorter hair again as well. I always dug both looks.

I hope we get some sort of reference as to what Betty has been up to...and recast Liv Tyler with Michelle Monaghan. :3

Yeah I hope so. I agree with that completely. I'd like to see Bucky with his shorter hair again as well. I always dug both looks.

I hope we get some sort of reference as to what Betty has been up to...and recast Liv Tyler with Michelle Monaghan. :3

I completely agree with this. Banner already has a girl! He doesn't get Widow!!!

Back