Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-8733-1360605648-3.gif

Yeah the IM suit isn't a complete color-scheme reversal. It has more red obviously but the bicep plates are still the same. I like it!

Indeed it is. I was gonna pull the trigger on the Hot Toys Mark 42 but I think I may just wait for this one.

I'd still recommend getting the diecast version of the mark 42 suit, I got mine (finally) last week & I absolutely love it..., I don't know if you've seen Kotobukiya's 1:6 scale statue/figure of the mark 42? But compared to the Hot Toys figure, the Kotobukiya version is pretty underwhelming to say the least (in my opinion).

Can't wait to get a Hot Toys Vision figure.

And the new Iron Man armor too.

This will be a very dangerous line. Feel like I'll be selling a lot of my current Marvel collection to fund it all.

theres going to be a lot of you, I wonder how low everyones gunna have to let their old stuff go for to fund the new

Bad thing about it all is the new pricing they are doing. Compared to the first Avengers line, these will be drastically higher. Iron Man will be $249.99 I bet. Wasn't he under $200 for Avengers?

Hawkeye $229.99-234.99? He was $189.99 first go around.

As for selling at a loss, it comes down to which pieces everyone tries to sell.

Bad thing about it all is the new pricing they are doing. Compared to the first Avengers line, these will be drastically higher. Iron Man will be $249.99 I bet. Wasn't he under $200 for Avengers?

Hawkeye $229.99-234.99? He was $189.99 first go around.

As for selling at a loss, it comes down to which pieces everyone tries to sell.

iron man will be at least $309.99 as they will re use the Mk 42 Diecast mold (exact same as mk 43 minus helmet)

iron man will be at least $309.99 as they will re use the Mk 42 Diecast mold (exact same as mk 43 minus helmet)

Didn't even think of the Diecast. You are exactly right..

I was thinking of Silver Centurion and his pricing for some reason.

Back