Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd still recommend getting the diecast version of the mark 42 suit, I got mine (finally) last week & I absolutely love it..., I don't know if you've seen Kotobukiya's 1:6 scale statue/figure of the mark 42? But compared to the Hot Toys figure, the Kotobukiya version is pretty underwhelming to say the least (in my opinion).

Believe me I know it's an awesome piece. I probably watched every youtube review but I just prefer more red than gold on an Iron Man suit. Since this new suit is pretty much the same build as the 42, I trust HT will knock it out of the park.

Believe me I know it's an awesome piece. I probably watched every youtube review but I just prefer more red than gold on an Iron Man suit. Since this new suit is pretty much the same build as the 42, I trust HT will knock it out of the park.

I agree, the more gold colouring than red put me off of the suit to be honest..., at least I assume it was the gold anyway. It's since grown on me though, I'll be wanting the mark 43 suit all the same & Hulkbuster too (of course). :)

This should give you a good idea of what the Final form Ultron will look like, from the back anyway :lol still want to see those abs though :lol
Untitled-2.jpg

Indeed it is. I was gonna pull the trigger on the Hot Toys Mark 42 but I think I may just wait for this one.

Same boat. I always thought the over abundance of gold was the weakness of the suit -- aside from how it under performed in Iron Man 3. Looking forward to this presumed 43.

Ready for it financially, do you mean? I'm going to be paying in instalments myself as it'll cost far to much for a one off payment (I think)..., I'm ready for doing that at least. lol ;)

Size too. Shipping. Storage. Assembly(possibly), Lifting it...

HB will be $799.99 and come with very few accessories, if any at all. My only hope is that it comes with a feature similar to Monger where you can open the head and reveal the mark 43 head.

HB will be $799.99 and come with very few accessories, if any at all. My only hope is that it comes with a feature similar to Monger where you can open the head and reveal the mark 43 head.

Ouch..., if it costs that much I'll definitely be having to think long & hard as to whether or not I want it. I do want it of course, I can just get 3 others for that kind of money & currently that looks like Blue Steel, Striker & at least the mark 43 for now.

Ouch..., if it costs that much I'll definitely be having to think long & hard as to whether or not I want it. I do want it of course, I can just get 3 others for that kind of money & currently that looks like Blue Steel, Striker & at least the mark 43 for now.

Yup, I think a lot of us are in the same predicament. Buy one or buy 3. Think about it this way though, the preorder isn't coming the earliest till April, or any time after that, but it won't ship until 2016. And I find it highly unlikely that the PO will sell out. Hell, we could be seeing big discounts on it during Spooktacular 2016 if they still have an abundance of stock.

Back