Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, I think a lot of us are in the same predicament. Buy one or buy 3. Think about it this way though, the preorder isn't coming the earliest till April, or any time after that, but it won't ship until 2016. And I find it highly unlikely that the PO will sell out. Hell, we could be seeing big discounts on it during Spooktacular 2016 if they still have an abundance of stock.

A discount could be what's needed, the retailer I buy from sometimes offers them on preorders..., not a huge amount but something that gets your attention. They did it with Igor to try & encourage sales, I didn't bite but later preordered it SO I could've saved some cash if I hadn't pondered too long..., if they do that with the Hulkbuster I may ponder less BUT as it's going to be pricy I may choose to wait & see if it does get discounted more later (like you say).

HB imo shouldn't be a preorder for anyone. There's a rare chance it could sell out, but SSC is pretty good letting us know in advance if the stock gets really low. So I think for those of us who want one, we have a lot of time to save. That's the good news. :)

HB imo shouldn't be a preorder for anyone. There's a rare chance it could sell out, but SSC is pretty good letting us know in advance if the stock gets really low. So I think for those of us who want one, we have a lot of time to save. That's the good news. :)

Good news is always a welcome thing, I'll start my saving after Christmas I think. :)

Size too. Shipping. Storage. Assembly(possibly), Lifting it...

large.gif

True... this figure will cause some nasty injuries, I can already see it :lol

Wow, I just bought the commander and thought he was enough :)
Would love to see both of your collections :)

Have u seen the new avengers Lego sets? Gives u an idea of who/what is in the movie and a couple scenes. Obviously not going to show how the costumes actually look or anything. But still a nice leak.

Back