Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is sorta worthy while Thor is still worthy... wow :lol I bet if Thor loses his honor Cap could totally lift the hammer :lecture

I hope that happens in the movies, its would be intresting

To see Cap weilding the hammer during a fight with Iron Man... man that'd be epic

I'm guessing we'll see Cap lift Mjolnir in the future. I don't think they'd put this in the film if it didn't play out down the road, and just look at Thor's expression when Mjolnir buckles under Cap's pull :D

I think the female Thor plotline has already occurred in the comics.

I'm guessing we'll see Cap lift Mjolnir in the future. I don't think they'd put this in the film if it didn't play out down the road, and just look at Thor's expression when Mjolnir buckles under Cap's pull :D

That was funny :lol he totally freaks out

Could've been posted before, but I just love how Spader describes Ultron. For all the misplaced assumptions of Ultron being a "level-headed" and "logical" character, I'm just glad that Spader's description couldn't be more on-point about Ultron's immaturity and skewed worldview:
Yeah, I think he sees the Avengers as being part of a problem, a more comprehensive problem in the world. I don’t know, he sees the world from a very strange point of view because he’s brand new, he’s very young. He’s been self-created during the first act of the film, and then he—he sees the world around him from a very biblical point of view. Because he’s been able to upload an enormous amount of intelligence and so on, and that’s also been fed into him as well. So he’s immature, and yet has knowledge of comprehensive, broad history and precedent, and he has created in a very short period of time a rather skewed worldview. Which is certainly not unprecedented! He’s probably self-absorbed. --Source

I did love Thor's reaction to the hammer being slightly moved when Cap grabbed it, but the best of that scene was Tony and Rhodey's playful interaction. Soooo good! They play off each other so well.

I don't remember where, think it was on an AMC MovieTalk episode, that Feige said that there is still to much history in the comics to bring the new female Thor. And looking at the slate for phase 3, its not coming soon...but who knows what Marvel will surprise us with next.

I was all excited that Rhodes might appear in new war machine armor but upon examining the clip closer it does appear to be the MK2 gauntlet he's wearing while trying to pull the hammer. I can still hope that they add more armaments onto it to make it more bulky like the MK1, that is if he suit up for the movie at all. I really wish that would happen, because would they go through the trouble of making a warmachine gauntlet prop just for a 1 second gag? Well, maybe...

I was all excited that Rhodes might appear in new war machine armor but upon examining the clip closer it does appear to be the MK2 gauntlet he's wearing while trying to pull the hammer. I can still hope that they add more armaments onto it to make it more bulky like the MK1, that is if he suit up for the movie at all. I really wish that would happen, because would they go through the trouble of making a warmachine gauntlet prop just for a 1 second gag? Well, maybe...

I don't think they will have him there just to pull the Mjolnir...and does the WM MkII has the same boosters in the arm as the MkXLII? I thought the feature was new for the latter...

Hoping for a WM MkIII :pray:

I think rogers cap will still be there to be honest he has one avengers fill left after civil war, I cannot see Marvel letting him not complete his contract

I don't think they will have him there just to pull the Mjolnir...and does the WM MkII has the same boosters in the arm as the MkXLII? I thought the feature was new for the latter...

Hoping for a WM MkIII :pray:

Honestly they just make stuff up as they go in terms of what the armors can do so I wouldn't be surprised if that was just a hidden feature in MK2. I too wish for a Warmachine III, because I already have MK2 and while I like it for the design and color scheme it doesn't quite cut it as 'warmachine' in terms of bulk and armament.

It wouldn't make much sense to me if they put him in the beginning of the movie, with part of the WM armor AND when Ultron makes his debut only to suddenly take him out of the picture... everyone will be wondering where he went similar to people wondering where the other Avengers are in the solo movies. Unless of course Marvel decides to create a specific scenario where he can't join them... either way, it would be lame for them to include Rhodey in the movie and NOT let him in on the action as War Machine... Especially since Ultron is trying to kill every living creature on the planet, you'd think it's an "all hands on deck" situation.

That was funny :lol he totally freaks out

tumblr_ne6snjqwKl1rw5eu4o1_500.jpg

It wouldn't make much sense to me if they put him in the beginning of the movie, with part of the WM armor AND when Ultron makes his debut only to suddenly take him out of the picture... everyone will be wondering where he went similar to people wondering where the other Avengers are in the solo movies. Unless of course Marvel decides to create a specific scenario where he can't join them... either way, it would be lame for them to include Rhodey in the movie and NOT let him in on the action as War Machine... Especially since Ultron is trying to kill every living creature on the planet, you'd think it's an "all hands on deck" situation.

That actually makes a lot of sense! :yess: I hope this time he can actually fire off a shot in his suit

Back