Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But the staff is powered by one of the Infinity Gems...why would it need the Tesseract? Loki needed the Tesseract for the portal.

Oh yeah my bad. I meant there is a clear connection between the staff and the tesseract, and the arc reactor is likely made of "tesseract element" or whatever you wanna call it.

I don't think that magical staff can be deactibated by the arc reactor just because its artificial, it would be extremely useless if thats the case :lol

m1QAG9T.gif

:lol

Cap's sorta worthy. But not fully worthy. :lol

He is sorta worthy while Thor is still worthy... wow :lol I bet if Thor loses his honor Cap could totally lift the hammer :lecture

Isn't Thor supposed to become unworthy and he gets replaced by a woman? Is that part of Marvel's upcoming movie plans or is that just for the comics?

I hope that happens in the movies, its would be intresting

By the time we get to Cap 3, he may be worthy :panic:

To see Cap wielding the hammer during a fight with Iron Man... man that'd be epic

Last edited:
Whilst I'm happy that Rhodey seems to have revertedback to War Machine, my wallet isn't happy since I don't have a Hot Toys War Machine...

Back