Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That poster looks amateur.

It's a fan poster from when AoU was first announced.

Curious as to what the event tomorrow is about. Hoping for anything Thanos related personally, would be really refreshing to have a villain film where there's no happy ending just a story as to why and how Thanos became to a cosmic warlord and show him collecting the infinity stones and planning his conquest of the universe in devotion to lady death. The challenges and conflict would come from collecting the stones and his origin story is fantastic imo.

I wonder if the AoU clip being played during Agents of Shield will show vision? It's rumored to have more.

So I have a question, I'm pretty sure a lot of people talked about this already. I didn't know where to post it so I'll do it here.

The Arc Reactor... I see too many people claiming the new element for the arc reactor is Vibranium (Cap's Shield) the novelization of IM2 is the only source for this right? because it contradicts the events of Iron Man 2 and Avengers and it doesn't make any sense.

Jarvis said Tony created a NEW element. Howard knew Vibranium very well and woked with it, and when he created the concept of the arc reactor it was obviously based on the tesseract

Maybe its not the Tesseract element (I like to think it is) but its something VERY similar at least. I guess thats why Loki's staff didn't work on Tony

I think Loki's staff didn't work because the Arc Reactor is not organic...apparently it only work at that specific spot :slap worse than the DeathStar...

Maybe, that'd be kind of dumb it its true tho... :lol

The way I see it, Loki's staff needs the cube to work, right? and the Arc Reactor is similar to the cube so I guess the Tesseract can neutralize itself, thats why it didn't work, which is supported by the fact that the scepter was able to shut the thing down

Last edited:
But the staff is powered by one of the Infinity Gems...why would it need the Tesseract? Loki needed the Tesseract for the portal.

Back