Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the trailer.

One thing I want to change still is the drones lighting from blue to red. Hope the figure will come with an option or easy to change LED's
View attachment 141379

Maybe they turn red when they are attacking. I won't get over the fact that this drone look far more menacing and badass then the Ultron at the end of the trailer IMHO I prefer something more classic

Its already a must have for me, hurry up HT

Holy ****e that trailer. I have to resist HTs from this film! Na. Not gonna happen lol

Maybe they turn red when they are attacking. I won't get over the fact that this drone look far more menacing and badass then the Ultron at the end of the trailer IMHO I prefer something more classic

Its already a must have for me, hurry up HT

It's not like his classic appearance will get overlooked, since his second form will most likely be the same as the drones (as shown in the EW magazine cover). Let the drones stay blue, so that Ultron gets to be the red one.

Personally, I love love LOVE the final look, it's chillingly robotic yet oh-so very human (the very essence of what makes Ultron so appealing). They essentially mixed his Annihilation: Conquest design while redesigning it to make it more human, practically a nod to Ultron's later desire for a more techno-organic body when he took over Adam Warlock. I can't speak enough of how underrated his grand portrayal was in Annihilation: Conquest, especially when Ultron was the literal cause of the formation of the modern Guardians Of The Galaxy (the very same team that got adapted into film!) The shift from the classic look to his modern design is a great acknowledgement of Ultron's character transformation in the comics throughout the years (all in one movie at that!)

I don't see how any Ultron fan couldn't be any happier with the way they're handling this, especially when they're making so many nods to his classic and modern iterations. :yess:

Yup I'm hoping that is his second form :pray:

I think it would be extremely boring if his final form is just a taller more human-like version of him. He needs to be more extreme.

Like this:

300056_press01.jpg

age-of-ultron-4.jpeg

I guess I could simply use Thor's cape when I get the figure, that would give him the look I really want for him

I think they should do it that way, like% the Iron monger. But please. Please make the placement like the iron monger. I understand the figure inside have no arms and legs. At least humour me a little and have a placement for the figure inside.

I figured they would change when engaging an enemy. If thats the case I also hope that we get that option.
View attachment 141468

Hopefully, I love all the Ultron designs for this movie so far.

...I don't often feel the need to swear about something on the old inter-webs but the drone with red glow is ******ing beautiful and will be the Ultron stood next to the eventual Thanos HT figure for me, even if I have to switch the leds to red myself.

That's the perfect comic to movie transition imo, and the final form is the perfect step forward from that. Can't wait to own both, and dying to see the movie even more! Just let Thanos appear in it and my mind will explode with my favorite characters bar none appearing in the same film. Would make of for the appalling way Bay dealt with my 3rd favorite Starscream too. I'm a villain at heart yeah.

Hopefully, I love all the Ultron designs for this movie so far.

...I don't often feel the need to swear about something on the old inter-webs but the drone with red glow is ******ing beautiful and will be the Ultron stood next to the eventual Thanos HT figure for me, even if I have to switch the leds to red myself.

That's the perfect comic to movie transition imo, and the final form is the perfect step forward from that. Can't wait to own both, and dying to see the movie even more! Just let Thanos appear in it and my mind will explode with my favorite characters bar none appearing in the same film. Would make of for the appalling way Bay dealt with my 3rd favorite Starscream too. I'm a villain at heart yeah.

and then you'll finally have fulfilled your Marvel villains goal

I'll take this and this Hot Toys, thank you:
vzi6iipxkpmxyepfoa8e.gif

I think this is actually his 2nd form. It doesn't look like something for combat, more like his planning stage. This is the body he will use throughout the film and then later is forced to upgrade to something more durable, which we haven't seen yet. I doubt there would be any promotion depicting the final form

Back