Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whiplash 2.0? Did you mess the final battle of Iron Man 2?

No I certainly didn't. But you, missed the point. I was referring to figures made regardless of the screentime.

Whiplash 2.0 was in the movie for 3 minutes, more or less.

(Don't get me wrong -- I stated in its thread way before it officially went up for PO that Whiplash 2.0 would be one of the rare must-haves in spite of being in the movie for so short a time)

I'm really hoping they have another go at Hulk and make him a bit smaller this time. Also cheaper. And without the shoulder joints showing.

Hmmm...I guess that means the sleeveless Thor figure doesn't have joints in its arms? Think for a second before you call someone stupid; it's only polite.

You need seams for joints. The sleeveless Thor does have seams in the shoulders. Just can't really seem them because of the shoulder armor.

Really? Or is that sarcasm?
All I know of is a Sideshow figure.

It's sarcasm :lol A solid majority in the Marvel forum will be chomping at the bit for a HT Ultron figure. Sideshow did that statue and a PF I think, plus there's other Ultron collectibles out there if you search eBay tons will pop up.

I am sorry by a worthless question.
What do Tony and Natasha say in the trailer?
I cannot hear English well.

From Hot Toys Collectors.

hulkbusterpunch.jpg

From Google. Click here for the full-size version. https://www.thebrickfan.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Hulkbuster2.png

bighulkbusterpic.jpg

From Collider. Click here for the full-size versions of these pics and more screengrabs from the trailer! Avengers: Age of Ultron Trailer Images - 30 Screengrabs

hbfist.jpg

hbgetready.jpg

hbarmoredup.jpg

hbfight.jpg

Does Tony say "Stay hand" first in the trailer?

I am excited at this trailer.
I think personally Hulkbuster looks like transformers.
I like illustration designs shown before the trailer.

Trailer was great. As for HT's im sticking to Iron man and Ultron and Hulkbuster and hopefully that pieced together Ultron V1...

Does anyone else notice that Hulkbuster has not one, not two, but THREE arc reactors? 2 additional, one in each knee. Must need plenty of power.

I think this is actually his 2nd form. It doesn't look like something for combat, more like his planning stage. This is the body he will use throughout the film and then later is forced to upgrade to something more durable, which we haven't seen yet. I doubt there would be any promotion depicting the final form

3rd form: Living tissue over a metal endoskeleton.

T_800.jpg

dar arnold strings on meee

Does anyone else notice that Hulkbuster has not one, not two, but THREE arc reactors? 2 additional, one in each knee. Must need plenty of power.

His knees looks like chest pieces from other suits.if he has drones I picture them coming apart and flying to him similar to mk42 when called.

Back