Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hawkeye, Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, Ultron, Quicksilver, Fury (if made), Hill (if made), Thor (if armored) and more than likely BW

Oye.

$2000+ easy....:ohbfrank:
worried_emoticon_sticker-p217957204571006720z85xz_400.jpg

Hulkbuster throws a wrench in it for me. Cap is automatic. Need a IM and really like the color scheme. Don't have a Thor. If I get HB then of course I need a Hulk. Oh man. This is how it starts. :slap

It doesnt lool 'beefy' enough to be Hulk Buster if you get what I mean.

I take your point, I just really like the uber American Football Guard look to it.. whereas the 'head in chest' design is a bit too Comic book for my tastes.. other collectors' mileage will vary.

oh oh +1 for drones, I want 4 of those......

REALLY want a Hill figure......:pray:

Ultron+Vision+Drones.......Yes Please!

Those are the ones I am most interested in plus IM. I Hope they do not screw up Vision's look.

I take your point, I just really like the uber American Football Guard look to it.. whereas the 'head in chest' design is a bit too Comic book for my tastes.. other collectors' mileage will vary.

What if that picture (if proved to be legit) was one of the drones or an earlier version of Ultron?

It doesnt mean he couldnt evolve from a more generic drone when his own personality surfaces... thats assuming he evolved like the cylons and wasnt specifically built by Tony to be what he is before getting out of hand.

Silly theory really, more likely just a drone if from the film at all.

Yup I am aware. Which is why I am stocking up on points and saving money

Well I see the Avengers 2 as an opportunity to increase my points since I will be buying so many figures from it. I have $180.00 in points so far. After buying the avengers 2 figures I might have enough in points to get a PF without shelling out more money.

Whatever it is, it's not simply a photoshop of Iron Monger. It's a 3D render. It's just a question of who made it.

While I am not convinced it's real, just because it doesn't look like the concept art or the prop arm doesn't mean that it's automatically fake. Concept art is exactly that: a concept. I doubt very much that the actual film version will look all that much like that concept piece.

That all being said, I kind of do hope it's real, because I really like the look and design of it.

In regards to which order, I am hoping Hulkbuster is last on the list. Reason being, we all know he's going to cost a pretty penny, which means he (hopefully) won't sell out for awhile, and with the points I now have, and the points I will get with other figures, hopefully that will put a nice dent into the HB cost.

New characters first in terms of my order preference. Don't see myself buying Thor (light armor is perfect), Hulk (happy with the original), Black Widow (Winter Solider version is great), or Fury. After the new characters (Vision, Ultron, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch) I wouldn't mind Hawkeye, Cap, and then Hulkbuster.

I'm glad the only new costume that I like is Hawkeye's. He'll be a definite buy unless HT botches the head sculpt.

Back