Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I keep using Ms but its actually Captain Marvel but then I think of Mar-Vell :lol
Also if they do Captain Marvel in the MCU I hope it is Carol
and then maybe bring Spider-Woman in Phase 4

It actually took me a month or so to get used to calling her Captain Marvel...and then Infinity happened. She really earned and deserves the title of Captain Marvel. Plus, I think it's great that she's now considered the mightiest Avenger as well as being just as respected as Captain America on the battlefield. The Avengers now have two AMAZING Captains on the team.

I swear to god, if Rhodey introduces Carol to the guys since they're both in the Air Force, I will scream in the theater. I think it's totally possible that could happen and might be a really awesome way in general to introduce her.

And hell yeah about Spider-Woman! I can't say enough things about those two. I feel like everyone knows how I feel about those two characters already. Carol/Jess for the ****ing win.

It actually took me a month or so to get used to calling her Captain Marvel...and then Infinity happened. She really earned and deserves the title of Captain Marvel. Plus, I think it's great that she's now considered the mightiest Avenger as well as being just as respected as Captain America on the battlefield. The Avengers now have two AMAZING Captains on the team.

I swear to god, if Rhodey introduces Carol to the guys since they're both in the Air Force, I will scream in the theater. I think it's totally possible that could happen and might be a really awesome way in general to introduce her.

And hell yeah about Spider-Woman! I can't say enough things about those two. I feel like everyone knows how I feel about those two characters already. Carol/Jess for the ****ing win.

That would be a dream come true

I'm all for adding female characters, no matter which superhero / villain / civilian they play. But as always, it comes down to the actors. I love the Marvel movie heroes because of the actors who play them--Evans, Downey, Johansson, Hemsworth--they're all amazing in these roles. So if they introduced captain Marvel or whoever, the powers don't matter anywhere near as much to me as the casting. Looks like we have a great Scarlet Witch in the making at least.

It's a crappy jpg, but there is a little bit of color information there.

10405523_519684554798024_2663603685584840768_n.jpg

If it is real then the final design on the hand is a lot different than the prop they used while shooting in Africa.

image.jpg

It's a crappy jpg, but there is a little bit of color information there.

View attachment 121409

The pose pictured here is very close to that of the SSC Hulkbuster piece.

The helmet is near identical.

Interesting that the chest rt is a pentagon here as opposed to triangular on the statue, and the gauntlets and forearms are much more mechanical.

Marvel-x-Sideshow-Collectibles-Hulkbuster-Iron-Man-1.jpg

Back