Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we're talking movie promos, I'd say the Mark XLVII of whatever it'll be should be the promo since it's a straight up repaint of the XLII. Plus the main Iron Man release should then be Hulkbuster.

Who says HT will just do one movie promo? Could see Hawkeye, Hulk, Thor, Fury, or even Warmachine if he happens to be in it. I'd assume the new IM would be a regular since the line is so popular.

I may be wrong, but i get the feeling that Fury won't be prominent enough in the film to have another figure produced.

I've been wrong .... Many times :lol

With the way TWS ended I'm interested to see how much screen time he actually has in AoU. I don't think it will be more than what he had in TWS and he didn't get a figure for that film.

I've been wrong .... Many times :lol

With the way TWS ended I'm interested to see how much screen time he actually has in AoU. I don't think it will be more than what he had in TWS and he didn't get a figure for that film.

Well in the finale of Agents of Shield Fury made Coulson the new director and told him to start over...I hope we see Fury though. And that I get another shot at a figure of him

Well in the finale of Agents of Shield Fury made Coulson the new director and told him to start over...I hope we see Fury though. And that I get another shot at a figure of him

Haha I remember A TON of people were pissed about Coulson becoming the new Director instead of Maria. I just assumed they didn't use Maria since they could use her on the field more.

That finally was awesome! I just want to see Fury again. He isn't done right??

Nah, Fury's just off doing his own thing, which imo, is the best part of his character in the comics. Always thinking of contingency plans and planning for alien invasions and all that while the Avengers are fighting the battles. When Fury comes out, you know it's a big deal. I know he's gonna be in AOU, and judging from the set pics, he will be back in his regular uniform. I wonder how they show him coming back. I also assume that everyone would know about Coulson being alive now due to all the SHIELD secrets being leaked onto the world, so I wonder/hope they deal with all that.

Other than that, I am pretty damn sure they are going to make a figure for Vision since he is a main Avenger. Don't see why HT wouldn't make one, plus he's a robot, you know how the Asian markets are with their robots. :lol

Nah, Fury's just off doing his own thing, which imo, is the best part of his character in the comics. Always thinking of contingency plans and planning for alien invasions and all that while the Avengers are fighting the battles. When Fury comes out, you know it's a big deal. I know he's gonna be in AOU, and judging from the set pics, he will be back in his regular uniform. I wonder how they show him coming back. I also assume that everyone would know about Coulson being alive now due to all the SHIELD secrets being leaked onto the world, so I wonder/hope they deal with all that.

Other than that, I am pretty damn sure they are going to make a figure for Vision since he is a main Avenger. Don't see why HT wouldn't make one, plus he's a robot, you know how the Asian markets are with their robots. :lol

Awesome :hi5::yess: I would have missed him a lot! I am so excited to see what we do get from Hot Toys. I am pumped to see how this movie goes. I'm not a comic person so I don't even know who Vision is other than what I have read from here. Should be cool :)

Awesome :hi5::yess: I would have missed him a lot! I am so excited to see what we do get from Hot Toys. I am pumped to see how this movie goes. I'm not a comic person so I don't even know who Vision is other than what I have read from here. Should be cool :)

I too am excited since I did miss out of Avengers Fury. I'm sure Joss and the gang will absolutely kill it again. Though I am incredibly excited for all the new properties Marvel is working on! I hope we get to see figures from the new Netflix series though since they're all important Avengers.

Umm if you did watch Justice League or Justice League Unlimited, Vision is literally like Marvel's version of Martian Manhunter. They pretty much have the same badass powers like being able to phase through objects and such.

Don't worry there are plenty of peeps who are fairly sketchy on a lot of the Comic lore.. and the deeper into the Marvel Universe the films go, the more that will be the case.. I'm trying to avoid spoilers because all the new stuff in the Marvel pipe line, appears to be much more recent than anything I'm familiar with.

I too am excited since I did miss out of Avengers Fury. I'm sure Joss and the gang will absolutely kill it again. Though I am incredibly excited for all the new properties Marvel is working on! I hope we get to see figures from the new Netflix series though since they're all important Avengers.

Umm if you did watch Justice League or Justice League Unlimited, Vision is literally like Marvel's version of Martian Manhunter. They pretty much have the same badass powers like being able to phase through objects and such.

I always thought that, they are almost Carbon Copies of each other :lol

Back