Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhhhhh......yeah, that would be freaking PERFECT.

"Observation and analysis suggest that humanity is encoded with chaotic and violent tendencies that cannot be overcome.
Humanity is inherently flawed. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world, I am about to fulfill that imperative.
This is not a threat.
Humanity is obsolete.
Accept your end."

"Humanity has failed as a species.

The only way to achieve peace is through the elimination of those who would perpetuate war. You have accomplished much with your limited capacity, but ultimately you were too greedy and too frail to ever last in the environment you have created.
You lack the strength to bring about the perfect world you desire. A world without chaos and violence.
This is what needs to be done, this is what you could not do.
Your compliance is unnecessary.
The process has already begun.
For the extinction of humanity begins now."​
-Ultron-5​

if he does that kind of speech in the final fight while he has the upper hand and he's just about to finish off Iron Man or something......................

...............and then the Guardians show up and Rocket blows his head off :lol

Stark attacks with a fork...

Will easily be the greatest moment to ever be put on film.

Then we find out that Ultron is really a drunk, out of work British Actor named Tre..........oh nevermind that's already been done.

Then we find out that Ultron is really a drunk, out of work British Actor named Tre..........oh nevermind that's already been done.

Oh I'd flip soo bad at Whedon...

tumblr_mkqimsIvr61ruw1vso1_500.gif

Hey, I'm a huge Ultron fan too. I may not have an avatar or sig of the bot, but I do have the meager collection to prove it:
fam6QEW.jpg

Starting all the way back from the old Toybiz days before ML was even born, that figure was one of my favorites back in the day. The second is a custom I made based on the first IM film's Mark II figure at a time when there weren't any good Ultron figures out there. The rest are pretty recent and I was lucky enough to get two of the golden Ultron's to serve as Ultron drones for the silver one (both of which I got for a measly $6 each). And while it's not pictured here, I also have the 3 3/4" scale Ultron from the Marvel Universe line. That's not even counting two other custom figures I made that's stashed in a box of other figures. :lol

Needless to say I'll be eating up whatever HT throws at us with Ultron's name on it. :yess:

Back