Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys presents; Hulkbuster! Hulkbuster 2.0! Hulkbuster SDCC exclusive! Hulkbuster diecast! and, who could forget, Hulkbuster & Hulk 2 pack!

Sell your kidney today!
:wave

Dude, what if Hulkbuster was a Build-A-Figure ? Then we wouldn't have to worry about the price. Only downside would be you have to buy the whole team. HT would love that, and most people were already planning to get the team anyway. And those who weren't, probably were gonna pass on it. They could split it up into 12 parts

Cap- Head

Iron man- Upper torso

Thor- mid section

Hulk- arm

Hawkeye- arm

Black Widow- Leg

Scarlet witch-Leg

Quicksilver-Hand

war machine-Hand

Vision-Foot

Nick Fury (if they make him)-Foot

Ultron-Base

Thats around $2000. It'd be nice to get Hulkbuster for free after that investment.

Do you think they will make a new fury and hulk?
From the list I will definitely buy Cap, all Iron Man Suits, hawkeye and hopefully it's the long jacket version, scarlet witch, quicksilver, war machine if it's different from the MK2 diecast, vision and main ultron

And then after all the figures are released and everyone is done fighting to get the last parts, HT could go ahead and release the complete boxed Hulkbuster for $1000 with exclusive battle damaged parts! MMwhahahAhaHa!:rotfl

Dude, what if Hulkbuster was a Build-A-Figure ? Then we wouldn't have to worry about the price. Only downside would be you have to buy the whole team. HT would love that, and most people were already planning to get the team anyway. And those who weren't, probably were gonna pass on it. They could split it up into 12 parts

Cap- Head

Iron man- Upper torso

Thor- mid section

Hulk- arm

Hawkeye- arm

Black Widow- Leg

Scarlet witch-Leg

Quicksilver-Hand

war machine-Hand

Vision-Foot

Nick Fury (if they make him)-Foot

Ultron-Base

Thats around $2000. It'd be nice to get Hulkbuster for free after that investment.

And then after all the figures are released and everyone is done fighting to get the last parts, HT could go ahead and release the complete boxed Hulkbuster for $1000 with exclusive battle damaged parts! MMwhahahAhaHa!:rotfl

trying-to-remember.gif

My estimates have been pretty good so far on stuff, so I will take a stab at this. I will guess that HB will be between $750-800. Now the issue with a proper guess is we have no clue what size this will be or what it looks like yet, but based on theories thus far, that's where I'm at.

One could argue too that HT may look at the sales figures for Igor and adjust it's HB price based on that. Igor is kind of a HB, we all thought it was going to end up being a HB, and since it is an IM armor and has not sold out yet, maybe HB will be cheaper. IDK.

Do you think they will make a new fury and hulk?
From the list I will definitely buy Cap, all Iron Man Suits, hawkeye and hopefully it's the long jacket version, scarlet witch, quicksilver, war machine if it's different from the MK2 diecast, vision and main ultron

I certainly hope so! I missed out on both and would certainly pick them up in a heart beat :)

Since we saw at the end of Avengers that it appears like Banner can switch back and forth willingly from Banner to Hulk, I wonder if we'll see more of that in this movie. Tony and Banner are in a lab, Tony gives him his new pair of stretchy pants, asks him to test it out, and then Banner turns into Hulk.

I had just started collecting and had no idea they sold out. Not to mention I was still stomaching paying $220+ for a figure

Thats the most difficult part of starting HT collecting, I used to just get game statues, $50-$100 for the editions :rotfl

I seen both Fury and Coulson for sale locally about 2 months ago, didnt jump on it when I had the chance......$230 each

From Kevin Feige:

"Last time we saw Stark Tower, from The Avengers, it had gotten beat up a little bit thanks to Hulk and thanks to Loki and the Chituari, and Pepper and Tony were standing over a table looking at plans. That's where we pulled out and all the letters had fallen away except the 'A' in Stark. So what they were doing was retro-fitting for The Avengers. And that's what we see in this next film.

"S.H.I.E.L.D. is gone – for people who are following along. S.H.I.E.L.D. was disbanded and brought down at the end of The Winter Soldier because it turned out to not be the best organization ever. So Tony's bank-rolling The Avengers now. And he's bank-rolling their headquarters. So it's now Avengers Tower.

"Tony designed it so in addition to a hanger for a brand-new Quinjet, laboratories, places where he can build and store his Iron Man Suits, there are I believe two bars. Beautiful multiple space living rooms which are perfect for parties and social gatherings. But it’s a primary location in the film this time around."

From Kevin Feige:

"Last time we saw Stark Tower, from The Avengers, it had gotten beat up a little bit thanks to Hulk and thanks to Loki and the Chituari, and Pepper and Tony were standing over a table looking at plans. That's where we pulled out and all the letters had fallen away except the 'A' in Stark. So what they were doing was retro-fitting for The Avengers. And that's what we see in this next film.

"S.H.I.E.L.D. is gone – for people who are following along. S.H.I.E.L.D. was disbanded and brought down at the end of The Winter Soldier because it turned out to not be the best organization ever. So Tony's bank-rolling The Avengers now. And he's bank-rolling their headquarters. So it's now Avengers Tower.

"Tony designed it so in addition to a hanger for a brand-new Quinjet, laboratories, places where he can build and store his Iron Man Suits, there are I believe two bars. Beautiful multiple space living rooms which are perfect for parties and social gatherings. But it’s a primary location in the film this time around."

So how long do I have to suffer until this movie comes out? Ha...haha....ha...:(

Back