Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So seeing the newest trailer this weekend, there was a scene that show a junky Ultron talking to a roomfull of all the Avengers while ripping the head off of a iron man drone or something. Why didn't the heroes just blast the **** out of here right then and there?

I'm not sure about Box Office on this. After the first one I would have sworn that a sequel would be the biggest movie of all time, but things have changed since then, public interest has been diluted a bit with all the other movies? It's still gonna be huge but not sure how huge. Well there is no great buzz about it on media that i have seen considering it opens in a couple of months.

So seeing the newest trailer this weekend, there was a scene that show a junky Ultron talking to a roomfull of all the Avengers while ripping the head off of a iron man drone or something. Why didn't the heroes just blast the **** out of here right then and there?

James Bond/Villian syndrome.

well the Iron Legion drones(under Ultrons control now) bust in and I assume attack the group... after they deal with them they attack and shut down the Ultron MK1
Avengers_AoU_6.jpg
and by then of course he's probably sent his main source code or whatever into another form or just to a different location, and the rest of the drones escape the tower as well, of which I'm assuming there is a reasonable amount of them
Spoiler Spoiler:

There's probably an internal memo at Marvel/Disney. AoU - $2 Billion or Bust.

I can see the goal for SW TFA as $1 billion.

Higher ticket prices- Imax 3D will raise price again..it'll make enough- I say Titanic in danger..as far as Avatar, personally ,I don't get it....

Here's the post-credits scene I want: Black Widow is climbing out of some rubble. Suddenly, something pulls her out of the destruction and deposits her on the ground. "Thanks," she says, plucking webbing from her costume. "No problem," says an off-screen voice. "All courtesy of -- " Cut to the speaker: "Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. We spiders have to stick together."

Here's the post-credits scene I want: Black Widow is climbing out of some rubble. Suddenly, something pulls her out of the destruction and deposits her on the ground. "Thanks," she says, plucking webbing from her costume. "No problem," says an off-screen voice. "All courtesy of -- " Cut to the speaker: "Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. We spiders have to stick together."

That would be a cool post credit scene! +1 :lol :clap:clap :lol

Yea, I've heard a good handful of ways you could work Spidey into the ending but I think we're all forgetting one thing. Who says Civil War is going to end in NYC?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I got about as far as ScarJo and webbing and then I zoned out. :monkey3

So the Vision is definitely pink. How does everyone feel about switching the red out?

giphy.gif

ajAtwqo.gif

Back