Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind the Pinocchio references in the movie but I do think its a little weird that Ultron apparently mentions it so often. Just in the trailer we see him talk about strings as the first zombie marionette and then again in his final form. Maybe someone should tell him to "let it go."

Not even deserving of a drum shot. :lol

Believe it or not the bad joke wasn't actually the point of my post. :lol I really do hope that the only two times he mentions puppet strings are the ones from the trailer. It'll be lame if he references them every other sentence.

"Thor's strings have been cut loose, and now to slice the strings holding together Cap's shield. Muahahaha."

"Dude, stop."

Well I'm sure he has all the knowledge that the Internet has. He probably just used the metaphor for himself because he knew about Pinnocchio.

Believe it or not the bad joke wasn't actually the point of my post. :lol I really do hope that the only two times he mentions puppet strings are the ones from the trailer. It'll be lame if he references them every other sentence.

He'll redeem himself when he crushes Renner's skull no matter the classic Disney references . ( sorry Ween ) :lol

Well I'm sure he has all the knowledge that the Internet has. He probably just used the metaphor for himself because he knew about Pinnocchio.
I'm assuming they will show him watching the movie at some point early on, and that song particularly. Maybe a Matrix-like shot where he's processing all this information very quickly, and he slows down to focus on that song because he can relate or whatever.

I hope so anyway, because it's a really cheesy comment if there's no clear reference point for the audience. But I just started watching some Buffy the Vampire Slayer (never seen it before), and while an enjoyable enough show, it's certainly not short on the cheese.

Here's the transcript for that Rogers/Stark clip. When I watched it the other day I couldn't quite make out everything they were saying:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I hope the movie doesn't focus too much on team "compartmentalization" with each member having their own secrets/agendas. It was great in TWS but you don't want to over do it.

Especially when the audience "ooohs" and "ahhhs".

Gotta admit though, while that whole exchange is great, Rogers kind of looks stupidly macho doing the rip thing.

:lol:lol:lol

That's the only thing I'm worried about, Cap being portrayed as the "tuff guy". Sure, Rogers isn't a super genius, but it shouldn't be all about his brawn and tight baby shirts. That's Thor's MO.

... ...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Dammit jye4ever, beat me to it for that much :lol

link:

Tom Hiddleston's Loki And Idris Elba's Heimdall Confirmed To Appear In Avengers: Age Of Ultron | Comicbook.com

DO NOT WANT!

lwkhtamnjegbytvp01q8.gif

too much Loki

Idris Elba is way too good for Heimdall. He should have been more patient for a better role, like Black Panther. Elba is being wasted by Marvel.

Along with Djimon Hounsou as Korath and Derek Luke as Gabe Jones, Luke would have made a great Black Panther by the way, certainly better than Chadwick Boseman.

Last edited:
Tom Hiddleston Should make as many cameos as possible. Guy brings it to his character and represents the elements of Marvel really well.

Back