Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I watch it, the more I love it.

Very wise decision going with Spader's narration and pinnochio theme.

No strings > I don't want U fewture.

That's funny, the first time I saw it I was kind of lukewarm and then I watched it over and over last night and my excitement grew to a near fever pitch. :lol

Didn't the Hulkbuster factor prominently into the World War Hulk storyline? It seems like they are restricting themselves from doing a big WWW on screen now if they're taking one of the biggest elements and putting it in AoU.

Ultron has a techno-satyr thing going on with his teeth and eyes. Maybe the trailer was deliberately leaked so they could make some quick cgi changes based off ubernerd feedback in time for next Tuesday?

Just saw that trailer ..wow....for Disney it's another Billion dollar plus box office film, that's all I gotta say. Guaranteed!

Best just to take a chill pill until then and go into the movie with an open mind. I doubt that will happen being around these parts though. :slap :lol

I plan on it. :monkey3

stress-leads-to-doobies.jpg
:D

That's funny, the first time I saw it I was kind of lukewarm and then I watched it over and over last night and my excitement grew to a near fever pitch. :lol

Didn't the Hulkbuster factor prominently into the World War Hulk storyline? It seems like they are restricting themselves from doing a big WWW on screen now if they're taking one of the biggest elements and putting it in AoU.

Yup, lukewarm on the first viewing.

Now that I have fully absorbed and processed, I love it. :lol

Marvel is very much taking pieces from their funny book side and creating an updated cinematic vision.

Banner on the ground bound, beaten and exhausted gave me goosebumps.

Back