Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That first shot of the Hulkbuster's foot coming into frame is pretty much an exact copy of the Rhino's foot from the ASM2 trailer. :lol

I like the generic three-point stance he goes into after being hit.

It'd be cool if Ultron initially strives to be more human then decides humanity isn't worth it. Then he could shed the human characteristics from his appearance and go full-on Marvel comic book Ultron.

KRISTEN_STEWART_YES.gif

original

giphy.gif

Ok...that was INSANELY AWESOME.
PLEASE KNOCK AVATAR OFF TOP BOX OFFICE!!!!
Cause I'm scared now Ep7 will have a tough task of beating AoU!!

As awesome as Ultron looks I do think that AoU looks a little too "generically Avengers" to probably warrant the same numbers of crowds that drew in the first one. I think if a 2015 movie is going to beat Avatar Episode VII will be the one to do it.

Think about the trailer for GOTG for instance, every shot was awesome, not just the "money shots." AoU is a bunch of generic Avengers footage with some awesome Ultron moments and a cooler looking Cap. That's enough to get me totally pumped but the world? I don't know...

The cinematography is a huge step down from TWS, DOFP, and GOTG but that might not matter if the movie itself proves as epic as the trailer is suggesting.

As awesome as Ultron looks I do think that AoU looks a little too "generically Avengers" to probably warrant the same numbers of crowds that drew in the first one. I think if a 2015 movie is going to beat Avatar Episode VII will be the one to do it.

Think about the trailer for GOTG for instance, every shot was awesome, not just the "money shots." AoU is a bunch of generic Avengers footage with some awesome Ultron moments and a cooler looking Cap. That's enough to get me totally pumped but the world? I don't know...

The cinematography is a huge step down from TWS, DOFP, and GOTG but that might not matter if the movie itself proves as epic as the trailer is suggesting.

That's what I thought about the Cap 2 trailer...
Then oh what a surprise :lol

No movie is getting near Avatar....unless James Cameron makes a new film :lecture

I think the eyes are a great touch, it makes it more personal.

The audience connects with the character easier when they can see their eyes.

And I think it's creepy as hell that he's building himself to look more human
This. As a concept artist, you constantly have production companies asking for these characters to be designed to have eyes and mouths so that the audience can connect with them...
I'm sure you guys are right, generally speaking, but certain characters like Darth Vader still manage to connect with the audience in a huge way, despite no mouth and the equivalent of insect eyes.

Regardless, I'm sure we'll get 3 - 5 Ultron iterations and I expect one of them will be a fairly comics accurate version.

I'm sure you guys are right, generally speaking, but certain characters like Darth Vader still manage to connect with the audience in a huge way, despite no mouth and the equivalent of insect eyes.

Regardless, I'm sure we'll get 3 - 5 Ultron iterations and I expect one of them will be a fairly comics accurate version.

:exactly: great example with Vader

For no reason at all I thought Ultron would have 3 forms, but 5 is a better number

Trevor Slattery revealed as Ultron

After IM 3, I don't trust that the villain advertised is even the villain. So I don't totally accept that Ultron will be the bad guy in this. I think its going to be Andy Serkis. He had about as much screen time in this trailer as Guy Pierce did for the Iron Man 3 trailers.

Back