Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's already my favorite Marvel movie chick and all we've seen is set photos and concept art :lol

I know she is going to be a bad ass in the film though, she's an excellent actress. Doesn't hurt that I find her insanely attractive too. :rock

She's already my favorite Marvel movie chick and all we've seen is set photos and concept art :lol

I know she is going to be a bad ass in the film though, she's an excellent actress. Doesn't hurt that I find her insanely attractive too. :rock

I have barely ever cared about Wanda as a character, so it wouldn't matter to me if my own mother got the role. Her and Pietro both are boring, and become even moreso when you remove the most interesting aspect of their story(Magneto is their dad, and their ever changing loyalties). I do like Elizabeth Olsen, just wish she was playing someone more interesting.

And for me it's Maria Hill/Colbie Summers all the way!:love

I have barely ever cared about Wanda as a character, so it wouldn't matter to me if my own mother got the role. Her and Pietro both are boring, and become even moreso when you remove the most interesting aspect of their story(Magneto is their dad, and their ever changing loyalties). I do like Elizabeth Olsen, just wish she was playing someone more interesting.

You need to read Avengers disassembled all the way through Children's Crusade then. XD Ultimate Wanda and Pietro just makes me roll my eyes. But what have you read of them?

You need to read Avengers disassembled all the way through Children's Crusade then. XD Ultimate Wanda and Pietro just makes me roll my eyes. But what have you read of them?

I read Avengers Disassembled. I thought it was ok. My fav story involving them is House of M. But that again is a family story. I did not read through Children's Crusade. I may need to give them another read. Ultimate Wand and Pietro were weird, but funny. I loved how in the first run you never saw them do anything really, yet Pietro would always say "Go back and slow the footage down, and you will see I saved your life _ times." I liked them more in Ultimates 2. There you got to see the full extent of their powers.

I guess I just fill like the spot they are getting could/should have been filled by other members. Mainly Black Panther. Who at this point I have just resigned myself that he is never going to show up in the MCU.

Avengers%20setnewfull8.jpeg

2ex6kx4.jpg

Anyone think we could see antman in this movie already active. I read something somewhere before that made me think he should be part of phase 2 rather than 3 and with news on the villian makes it seem even more so. If we don't see him in AOU it would still feel as if antman would take place before this movie

Anyone think we could see antman in this movie already active. I read something somewhere before that made me think he should be part of phase 2 rather than 3 and with news on the villian makes it seem even more so. If we don't see him in AOU it would still feel as if antman would take place before this movie

Hank could always pop up in an after credits scene. Plus, since Hank is set, that could still mean that he could build Ultron in the past. Plus, we didn't even know that Hank built Ultron for a few issues since Ultron wiped Hank's mind when he became sentient and such.

:yess: :bow :yess:

It's official! The Marvel Cinematic Universe is now the highest-grossing film franchise in domestic history -- yep, even bigger than Harry Potter.

With the huge success of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, the MCU's total gross is now up to a whopping $2.46 billion dollars, topping Harry Potter's $2.39 billion and Star Wars' $1.91 billion (via BoxOfficeMojo).

Domestic box office only though, HP still has the MCU beat by about $1.7B global. Once TWS finishes its run, add in GotG and AoU, Marvel Studios should beat the HP franchise through and through.

Bond has 27

And a great many of those came out when tickets were probably 50 cents LOL. I'm not saying anything negative about the Marvel verse. I love it. I'm just saying 9 films in the modern market isn't surprising as the number 1 franchise now.

:goodpost: :date I love how Colbie looks in that Shield uniform! :drool

Back