Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LlBiGXy.jpg

MCU Hulks doesn't talk that much unfortunately. He's been pretty inconsistent so far as a character. Is he a mindless monster or a creature capable of higher cognitive function and moral reasoning? Is Banner in control or is he not? The answer to those questions seems to vary depending on weather or not it is convenient to the plot or the story.

:lol Obviously, it doesn't have to go like that panel for panel. Namor could beat Hulk's ass and bring him to a dome in Atlantis where he can turn back into Banner.

Yeah, we obviously saw Hulk reasoning at some level, and it's not hard to envision a scenario where he learns to respect Namor as a kindred spirit in some ways, despite his lack of intelligence.

MCU Hulks doesn't talk that much unfortunately. He's been pretty inconsistent so far as a character. Is he a mindless monster or a creature capable of higher cognitive function and moral reasoning? Is Banner in control or is he not? The answer to those questions seems to vary depending on weather or not it is convenient to the plot or the story.

Yup, it would also be strange if the next time we see him, he comes marching into a war with an army after AOU he seems to now be anti-violence.

Another thing, throwing Namor into the war without any real development and build up would ruin his character, he supposed to hate surface dwellers, it would take a lot of convincing to get Namor to help the Avengers. If Sue Storm was in the MCU then he probably wouldn't need much convincing from her though :lol

They still have plenty of time to develop Namor. Black Panther will need a strong villain. The Defenders and other TV/Netflix shows... We already saw the SHIELD screen that reveals they know something is in the ocean. ORACLE appeared in Iron Man 2 and The Avengers and in Iron Man 2 they build giant Domes(Atlantis tech reverse engineered?). Thanos and Namor have been on the same teams before, Namor even tells Thanos where he can find the Infinity Stones at one point to take revenge on humans. If Thanos plans to destroy all of Earth that'd be a pretty great reason for Namor to have to fight alongside The Avengers to protect his own people.

iron_man_2_movie_oracle_product_placement.jpg

They still have plenty of time to develop Namor. Black Panther will need a strong villain. The Defenders and other TV/Netflix shows... We already saw the SHIELD screen that reveals they know something is in the ocean. ORACLE appeared in Iron Man 2 and The Avengers and in Iron Man 2 they build giant Domes(Atlantis tech reverse engineered?). Thanos and Namor have been on the same teams before, Namor even tells Thanos where he can find the Infinity Stones at one point to take revenge on humans. If Thanos plans to destroy all of Earth that'd be a pretty great reason for Namor to have to fight alongside The Avengers to protect his own people.

iron_man_2_movie_oracle_product_placement.jpg

I'm guessing that the last infinity stone will be the one on Vision's head (assuming that it is an infinity stone) and that's the main reason he goes to earth...again, assuming that he will be on earth when he fights against the Avengers.

Do you guys know how many movies the actors are contracted to? You know eventually they're going to want to do something else and I personally hate replacement actors. I think they are introducing a newer avengers so that they can retire the older actors. There is only so much they can do with those initial characters before it gets boring

I get what you're saying but I could never get tired of watching any of them in action.

I've been watching Cap use his shield since I was a kid, i'm just doing the same now, only in a different format.

Hell, ocassionally i'll still whip out my comic collection to see him do it on paper stock again.

Do you guys know how many movies the actors are contracted to? You know eventually they're going to want to do something else and I personally hate replacement actors. I think they are introducing a newer avengers so that they can retire the older actors. There is only so much they can do with those initial characters before it gets boring

I don't know about all the actors, but I know that Thor's and Iron Man's contract ends with Infinity War pt2. I don't know about the rest. I hope marvel doesn't recast any roles after phase 3. Maybe the original actors can take a break for a few years, and then come back just for the Avenger films.

Blu Rays will have gone the way of the CD by then. Folks will have digital copies if anything, though most people will probably just stream on-demand at that point.

Too many people have trouble streaming. I think blus will be around a lot longer than 5 years.

And a lot of us still buy CDs.....and vinyl.

Too many people have trouble streaming. I think blus will be around a lot longer than 5 years.

And a lot of us still buy CDs.....and vinyl.

Yes and I don't know that I recall a time when two generations of media went extinct at the same time. DVD's are still being released. Those will go before blu-ray.

Talking to my friend who just saw this today.

We're convinced Hulk is in Atlantis. They allude to Namor in Iron Man 2 but never anything else and there is no where he's likely to fit in a movie on the current schedule. Imagine Thanos is about to defeat the Avengers when Hulk shows back up with Namor and entire army of Atlanteans. Could be amazing and a pretty good alternative to Planet Hulk(still leaving that story to tell post Infinity Wars).

Didn't Fury say the plane went down somewhere near Fiji though?

Back