Avengers: Age of Ultron (May 1st, 2015)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Filming on this has finished now right?? If so the should be a trailer in a couple months after some cgi works been completed.

Would like to see some more concept art from this soon, also hoping the "Thanos not appearing in AoU" was just so we don't expect it when he does.

Filming on this has finished now right?? If so the should be a trailer in a couple months after some cgi works been completed.

Would like to see some more concept art from this soon, also hoping the "Thanos not appearing in AoU" was just so we don't expect it when he does.

We don't get trailers first anymore, we get teaser trailers first. 30 seconds of awesome to wet the palette. Then probably 2 more, AND THEN we'll get a full trailer.So figure full trailer around GOTG Bluray release maybe.

I guess we can scratch Hawkeye off the list of 'Who's gonna die?' since Bobbi Morse is coming into Agents of Shield, I hope Renner shows up for a small arc :pray:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Well I expected this to be discussed, but unlike the ***** at ******* Yahoo, you guys have the decency to put in in spoiler text, instead of ******* putting it in the article title so it ******* spoils it for everyone regardless of if you ******* read it or not...

I mean **** sake what the **** we're they thinking the **** ******* ******* ***** **** ******* ******* ***** ***** ***** :cuss

Capture.JPG

I was like :panic::panic::panic:, then I seen it was Sneakpeek :gah: soooooo misleading..... frackers :cuss

Nah, the same thing happened with the Guardians trailer. Just give it a month or two. Like how the GOTG teaser leaked at D23 or another con after SDCC. If not, then we will get a trailer in October :)

Hope your right, wouldn't be surprised if they are more willing to let people record it at D23 than sdcc

"There are no strings on me"

bIAy1G2.jpg

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=106518

It's been a while since we've heard anything about Avengers: Age of Ultron now that Comic-Con is done and over with, but Empire (transcribed by CBM from their latest issue) recently sat down with producer Kevin Feige and writer/director Joss Whedon to get a few extra details about the highly anticipated sequel. "It's more epic and in other ways it's more noirish and suspect and devious and specific," Whedon teased, before adding: "Ultron...he's got a touch of the apocalypse in him." That's pretty obvious, but Feige's comments about the villain and his army in the follow-up are even more intriguing, and it definitely sounds as if we should expect to see plenty of battles between them and Earth's Mightiest Heroes. "Ultron was the villain Joss wanted, from midway through production on the first film, to have serious repercussions for The Avengers. We unveiled a poster here which is nothing but Ultron after Ultron after Ultron clawing at the beginning to defeat all of our Avengers. That's what a lot of this movie is about."

Talk then turned to the footage shown at this year's Comic-Con (a description of which you can read by clicking here), including a shot of the Hulk battling it out with a souped up Iron Man who has donned the Hulkbuster suit for unknown reasons. Feige wasn't willing to elaborate on what those reasons might be, saying only: "It's a bespoke suit. The back-up plan in case things go awry." Whedon was a little more forthcoming though and addressed how the relationship between Tony Stark and Bruce Banner - they are "Science Bros" after all - has an impact on the battle. "The Hulkbuster is from after my time [as a reader], but even I knew what a big deal it was. It makes sense because there's no one who can really go up against Hulk, but more importantly, those guys are best friends, so what that battle is and what it means is fascinating to me." What do you think about these latest Avengers: Age of Ultron details? Share your thoughts below...

Read more at https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=106518#xgLUu644wXmMRs7p.99

I really hope the do something dramatic Marvel movies are just to PG and this is unfortunately why we can never see something like civil war or the death of so and so.

That actually looked better, looks more naturally futuristic and organic imo.

The costumes on Marvel have a weird pleader-y rubbery look to them with Thor, Loki and Hawkeye.

Back