Aurra Sing PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aurra's all set up in her section of the bookshelf.
P1020839.jpg

A tiny bit of lazy eye, but you can't tell unless you look for it. And then only dead on.
P1020778a.jpg

Last edited:
P1020839.jpg

A tiny bit of lazy eye, but you can't tell unless you look for it. And then only dead on.
P1020778a.jpg

Really nice set up... My first flex pay for the Exc. goes out Friday... I'm glad I kept this one.

Great set up... this is an awesome PF.. if I had unlimited room she'd be mine for sure... Congrats on your new addition!

Tiny bit of lazy eye? I can see it right away from that straight on photo.

P1020839.jpg

P1020778a.jpg

,,,,i like your display ATCollector!!!!! :clap ,,,,i came across this picc and it seems to have a slight lazy eye 2,,,,

5082019147_6f0060f45d_b.jpg

,,,,my guess is that all of these will have some form of lazy eye,,,,some more apparent than others,,,,

,,,,another one from another forum,,,,

DSC00924.jpg

,,,,hard to tell with this one,,,,but terrible picc!!!!

Last edited:
I'm not that fond of the figure itself, but the gun (enormous size) and other accessories look very good. And the texture used on the wall.
Yes, very nice PF. Cheers..

finally opened mine up. has the lazy eye as well, but not a big deal overall. This is truly a remarkable pf - the use of mixed media is second to none. I am very glad to add her to the collection.

Just got my exclusive in the mail today. I think she turned out great! Absolutely love her rifle/harpoon gun and the exclusive lightsaber trophy case was a great touch.
For a while, I thought I was missing the antenna that attaches to her head, but eventually I found it lying on the floor after picking up all the garbage. Must have fallen out of some wrapping without me noticing it.

Erik Sveinson

P1020839.jpg

P1020778a.jpg

A bump for an awesome PF... My final flexpay went through just in time for Christmas and it's currently in transit. I might get the missus to wrap this one up (like my ToD Indy PF exc.) so I can unwrap some great SSC goodness Christmas morning... :yess:

Aurra Sing showed up with small problems - What would you do?

Is there a way to fix this? It seems small but my eye goes straight to it every time.

The silver piece was loose and looks like it rubbed against her neck. Is there a way to fix this?

aurrasing3.jpg

aurrasing2.jpg

Mine showed up today but it has small paint problems on the neck.:(

Re: Aurra Sing showed up with small problems - What would you do?

I contacted sideshow. Hopefully there is an easy way to clean it. :pray:

Re: Aurra Sing showed up with small problems - What would you do?

if there isn't, I would ask for a new one or a discount.

Back