Aurra Sing PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if I should be mad at this or not. I didn't get the package at all yesterday, so around 8pm I checked the status and it said delivered. I freaked thinking it went to a wrong address, but I recognized the signee's name as my building manager. Lazy UPS driver for the day left it in the office around noon. It was here all day and I didn't even know it.:slap Usually the UPS drivers come straight to my door. I don't know what happened yesterday except that the box is big, and he had a second heavy box for us too. So, my conclusion=lazy.

Anyway, I got her this morning and she looks every bit as nice as the prototype. And she is very tall. She stands a head taller than my Slave Leia and Asajj Ventress PFs. Sideshow's costuming department is also doing an amazing job.

I don't have time to take great pics, but I'll post a couple quick ones soon.

I have yet to experience that but a majority of mine are UPS so I guess there are two cabins per say.

It doesn't happen often (the smoking driver), but it has happened on occasion.

Anyway, I got her this morning and she looks every bit as nice as the prototype. And she is very tall. She stands a head taller than my Slave Leia and Asajj Ventress PFs. Sideshow's costuming department is also doing an amazing job.

I don't have time to take great pics, but I'll post a couple quick ones soon.

Looking forward to pics!

Here are some quick shots for you. It's no more or less than I expected, so I guess that's a really good thing.

HPIM9289.jpg

HPIM9287.jpg

HPIM9290.jpg

HPIM9292.jpg

,,,,terrible!!!!!:thud: i expected better piccs!!!!!! i hope the statue actually looks better than what i am seeing here,,,,

Back