Aurra Sing PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guess I have to send you some of my custom statues to make some pictures.. surely they will sell faster then ! :lol

Congrats mate! :peace

I´ve always loved this piece, although for some reason it´s very underrated....

I totally agree. Very underrated!

was this the one from that Dutch seller?

cool pics. Makes me regret I didn't buy her :D

Yes, it is the one from the Dutch seller. Thanks again! Oh, and I found the missing bit in the package. So she's complete... :)

guess I have to send you some of my custom statues to make some pictures.. surely they will sell faster then ! :lol

Haha, thanks a lot, buddy. :) I'd be glad to help. :hi5:

Great pictures and congrats. I wish I picked this one up when it was on sale on the SS site. It's a really nice statue.

I hated this one at first but when I saw it in person I loved it. I then bought it and no regrets at all. It's a true PF size not like the current SS stuff skimping on true pf sizes a bit in my opinion. She is great and reminds me of what good things people were saying about SS in the good old days. Congrats on all who owns her! :)

Better late than never! :)

Another great review DC. Nicely done. Oh yeah, at 12:03, BOOTY shot! Thanks... I think. :lol

Better late than never! :)

Another great review DC. Nicely done. Oh yeah, at 12:03, BOOTY shot! Thanks... I think. :lol

Thanks! :)
Haha, yea I always try and put in some booty shots. :)

Awesome review! I was hoping that since you never sold that piece that you'd eventually do a review of her :).

Oh, and she's got a great looking ass!

Thank you. :)
Yup, and recently someone pushed me to it, and it feels good having finally done her. :)
She's got a great behind!

Back