Aurra Sing PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you mean because they aren't extra long like they should be?

I'm not totally familiar with this character. Is she supposed to be gigantic for a female like she is next to Leia? It's kinda cool if that's correct for her species or something.

Yeah to match the character from the film the fingers should be I dunno...maybe 15% longer or so. I'm pretty sure she's just a normal sized woman otherwise, just this scale and the leia scale are different.

I'm soooooooooo excited, I get my ex Monday!

HPIM9289.jpg

Looks like the dreaded Sideshow Lazy Eye attacked again!

Do you mean because they aren't extra long like they should be?

I'm not totally familiar with this character. Is she supposed to be gigantic for a female like she is next to Leia? It's kinda cool if that's correct for her species or something.

correct. the finger length has varied depending on the source, but in all cases they should be longer than what we have in the pf.

Hello guys, I would really like to see the pictures of her from behind, she had a really big butt in the promo pics :)

For those wanting to add an Aurra Sing to their collections she looks great, seems like SS's streak of wins with the PF line continues. :clap

Yep.

In person looks so much better than any pics I have seen.
I think because the skin is white, cameras arent really catching any shadows and washes all her skin out in photo. It really is an amazing piece.

,,,,now those are piccs that do the statue justice!!!! thank you Corrose!!!! :clap

He posted good pics too. However, I can't tell if his Sing has the lazy eye too.
It would be cool to see more pics of Sing looking directly at the camera.

:)

,,,,no,,,,the piccs above are how it is done!!!! i think you are right on the lazy eye thing tho,,,,have not seen a good straight on picc!!!!

ANY pics are more than welcome as far as I'm concerned. we are not all professional photographers.

The skin throws my camera totally off. Tried to take some pics but they all came out looking nothing like the real thing. She looks great.... WTG SS!!!

I got mine today. She looks great. All the accessories and plussing is very nicely done. Her face is not the most attractive female face and that is perfectly fine. She has an unusual face and it works great. She looks as I would expect her to look, not too pretty. I think photos of the face are not doing her justice, maybe because of the white color.

I got mine yesterday, but i haven't had a chance to have a look.

ON a side note, whose sabres are those supposed to be?

Back