Aurra Sing PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics (threads merged-- no reason for a new thread when there's already an official pics one).

It was a new thread because the two were being featured together intentionally. I assure you, there was no tremor in the force as a result. There's no point in posting a whole bunch of Tusken Raider pics in the Aurra Sing thread. However, as baddie residents of Tatooine, it made some sense. I'm not sure how many fans would think to look in this thread for pics of the two together.

Anyway, the point was to showcase some really cool Sideshow product.
Thanks for dousing the moment. It's not like it took two minutes to put these pics together.

:thud:

:dunno I guess everyone should just make new threads when they take pictures of their collectibles... That'll definitely make more sense.

:slap

:dunno I guess everyone should just make new threads when they take pictures of their collectibles... That'll definitely make more sense.

:slap

If I were to take pictures of the Avengers together, i.e. Cap, Hulk, Thor, Iron man, and Black Panther, then yes, that would make a great new thread. Who wants to plow through 20 to 30 pages threads on the off chance that the Iron Man thread might include the Iron Man alongside the Black Panther and Thor?

No worries, DN. You did your due diligence.
We can't risk the anarchy which might surface from having more than one Aurra Sing related thread, regardless of its intention.

;)

If I were to take pictures of the Avengers together, i.e. Cap, Hulk, Thor, Iron man, and Black Panther, then yes, that would make a great new thread. Who wants to plow through 20 to 30 pages threads on the off chance that the Iron Man thread might include the Iron Man alongside the Black Panther and Thor?

No worries, DN. You did your due diligence.
We can't risk the anarchy which might surface from having more than one Aurra Sing related thread, regardless of its intention.

;)

:sleep :chillpill:

Looks great with the Tuskan. I think I"m starting to get over the too short fingers.

I got over that quickly too, It's a wonderful piece.

It's strange, you know? The Star Wars PFs which generally seem to display really well are the ones which aren't associated with the movies, e.g., Darth Talon, Aurra Sing, and Asaaj Ventress. I imagine it has something to do with having less pressure to match the likeness of an actor or actress.

Is this from the comics? Novels? The cartoons?

Maybe this helps?
Appearances
Aurra's Song
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
Star Wars: Republic: Outlander
Star Wars: Republic: Emissaries to Malastare (Mentioned only)
Star Wars: Republic: The Hunt for Aurra Sing
Heart of Fire (Mentioned only)
The Bounty Hunters: Aurra Sing
Star Wars Adventures 6: The Warlords of Balmorra
Boba Fett: The Fight to Survive
Boba Fett: Crossfire
Boba Fett: Maze of Deception
Boba Fett: Hunted (Mentioned only)
"Old Scores" - Clone Wars Adventures: Volume 8
The Clone Wars: Act on Instinct
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Death Trap"
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "R2 Come Home"
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown"
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Assassin"
The Clone Wars: Invitation Only
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hostage Crisis"
The Clone Wars: Hunting the Hunters (Part I)
Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro" (Appears in flashback(s))
Jedi: Aayla Secura
Star Wars: The New Droid Army
Boba Fett: Pursuit (Mentioned only)
Labyrinth of Evil (Mentioned only)
Coruscant Nights II: Street of Shadows
Coruscant Nights III: Patterns of Force (Mentioned only)
Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
Once Bitten (Appears in flashback(s))
Star Wars: Demolition
Bloodlines (Mentioned only)
Tempest
Fury (Indirect mention only)
Star Wars: Legacy—War 1 (Force vision)

they had a large number of sideshow statues from both Marvel and Star Wars (and even Guile from Streetfighter) for 50% off! I missed most of the deals though. There were even 50% off sales on Bowen exclusives.

I got over that quickly too, It's a wonderful piece.

It's strange, you know? The Star Wars PFs which generally seem to display really well are the ones which aren't associated with the movies, e.g., Darth Talon, Aurra Sing, and Asaaj Ventress. I imagine it has something to do with having less pressure to match the likeness of an actor or actress.

Technically...technically....Aurra was in the movie, albeit only for a few seconds. I'm assuming that she's considered official Star Wars movie cannon then? I'm never too sure about these things. :dunno

I ordered one from Midtown, can't believe they still have her in stock at 50% off. Cheaper than most dinky-size statues. Not sure where to display her so she'll likely stay in the box for a while.

I have the EX version of this piece and I gotta say I like it. Even if you blink you wouldn't see this character in the movie. 50% off is a hell of deal, I would've jumped on this if I didn't already have it.

Bought this piece from SSC with SDCC coupon. Got a nice low number but this piece came with many flaws. Chipped paints on boot, scratch marks on back of head and boots. Broken accessory. Another one for SS rdturns dept to resolve. Otherwise going to send back for refund :(

I finally got my camera back. So here's my pictures. I got her a few weeks ago.

IMG_8920.jpg

IMG_8921.jpg

IMG_8922.jpg

IMG_8924.jpg

IMG_8927.jpg

IMG_8928.jpg

IMG_8929.jpg

Back