Attakus Grievous Pix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im probably the only one thinking like that but, for me the attakus grievous's pose look too much like the GG in the clone wars cartoons. It even looks like a toy....I prefer by far the one by Sideshow.

I think both are awesome! And, I don't think anyone can really determine just from online pics that one is more detailed than another. Even though I am getting the SS Grievous, I'd be happy to own either. :)

I cannot send picture of the attakus grievous but hope they will post final picture soon. As the tie pilot normally only people in the cloub can see the statue. But hope all here can see soon thie statue.
£+µ

Thanks for posting the link, fanatykk. I must say, I'm a bit disappointed. Not in the Grievous, I had my mind set on the SS Grievous already, so... . But the other statues... are not ready yet, to say the least. At this point, only the Tie Pilot is catching my attention. I really hope the other figures will approve.

Well, obviously the other statues are in a state of very very early prototypes.
Attakus has the tendency to show these pretty early, which is great in my opinion. But you always have to keep in mind that there is lots of work to do...trust me, these will improve, and with the license issues being clarified, the faces will improve a lot, as well.... :)
By the way, for me personally this Grievous is a lot better than the Sideshow one. But as always - isn't it good that personal likings are different and that there are different manufacturers which feed our needs? :D

Last edited:
grievous1.jpg

grievous2.jpg

grievous3.jpg

grievous4.jpg

grievous5.jpg

grievous6.jpg

grievous7.jpg

£+µ:rolleyes:

WOW! Attakus has done an amazing job with this piece. I see a few coloring issue's, but I'm sure these will be addressed before the final product ships. Truly a work of art. Thanks for the pics. :D

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I need to see a 360° first.

Coming soon.
This statue is announced to be released in the middle of february in france and certainly at the begining of march for US.
For those who think price is high it's the same in europe but with 1$=1,2€ this grievous arrive in US at 580$, sorry for you.
I think we will see the sideshow at first if they really released their grievous in january.
£+µ:banana

It looks very impressive. I can't understand why somenone said it looks like a toy.
It will be mine :banana

STILL STANDING BEHIND MY COMMENT....LOOKS LIKE A GIANT UNLEASHED FIGURE....

I'm buyiing the Attakus version, the details are very good as
usual.:banana

Does the SS version light up like the Vader and Obi?

For the money I am sticking with SS on this one. Although I have to admit those light sabers hanging inside the cloak are awesome and tempting, plus it would take up less room....nope I refuse to give in.

Back