Attakus Grievous Pix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shaihulud said:
STILL STANDING BEHIND MY COMMENT....LOOKS LIKE A GIANT UNLEASHED FIGURE....

:google :google :google So all cold cast resin sculpture look like this at your eyes or you need glass :D
£+µ:naughty

akamonrg said:
:google :google :google So all cold cast resin sculpture look like this at your eyes or you need glass :D
£+µ:naughty

Dont like that statue sorry.... i prefer the Sideshow general grievous...which is the one ive preordered...and no i dont need glasses...youll see that in another thread I have said that Attakus's first Vader was the ultimate Vader for me...So its a matter of taste..and yours are obviously not mine...:lightnin

Shaihulud said:
Dont like that statue sorry.... i prefer the Sideshow general grievous...which is the one ive preordered...and no i dont need glasses...youll see that in another thread I have said that Attakus's first Vader was the ultimate Vader for me...So its a matter of taste..and yours are obviously not mine...:lightnin

Don't like ok, we could not like anything on statue but compare one with unleashed :D it's too :google .
You are not alone to don"t like the attakus for some reasons and other don"t like sideshow for some reasons too and other prefer to not make a choice and will buy both.
£+µ:rock2

Although I like Sideshow's version a bit more, I will be getting the Attakus version also because the paint ops is usually outstanding. I haven't been disappointed with any of Attakus' statues, all perfect. Except the human ones... those have been disappointing sculpts.

Last edited:
5b58x7o.jpg

£+µ:D

I have sideshow general Grievous EX on order for $450.00, 2000 made worldwide, I will only get sideshow Grievous because it is well designed, I like it a lot better than Attakus.:rolleyes:

The one thing I would like the SS Grievous Ex to come with that it doesn't it some lightsabers in the cape.

spider1135 said:
I have sideshow general Grievous EX on order for $450.00, 2000 made worldwide, I will only get sideshow Grievous because it is well designed, I like it a lot better than Attakus.:rolleyes:

Exclusive is 1500 limited.

And imo the pose of Attakus is not so cool as in SS.

First of all the specific ability of GG is to use 4 lightsabers at one time. Why attakus makes it with 2 swords only?:rotfl

jlcmsu said:
The one thing I would like the SS Grievous Ex to come with that it doesn't it some lightsabers in the cape.

Well, the SS version does have 2 more sabers in his hands, so maybe that accounts for the missing sabers? I'm not sure if Grievous carries 4 or 6 sabers during the fight with Obi-Wan scene. I am disappointed that the SS version doesn't have Obi and Anakin's sabers in Grievous's hands. The ILM crew added them as a sort of "in-joke" in the movie. That would have been cool.

Anyway, I greatly prefer the SS Grievous over the Attakus, but the Attakus version is VERY nice. I just prefer the size, the pose, and the mixed-media of the SS version.

I do prefer the coloring of the Attakus version, and I think that it's more accurate to the film. The lining of the cape on the SS version is signficantly too bright, IMO. That's my only major complaint on what is sure to be a stunning piece. I can't wait to get it, and hopefully SS toned down the bright red lining.

Last edited:
That's probably why he doesn't have any and it makes sense to me. The Attakus version is sweet and if I had room and money I'd probably get it too but like you I just prefer SS version more. As far as the coloring of the Cape it was darker in person.

Grievous coloring comparison:

Actual model shot:
General_Grievous.jpg

Attakus:
259l4nx.gif

Sideshow:
71261image017ly.jpg

This isn't a flash issue either, as I have seen pics of the caped prototype, and it also looks too bright. Hopefully this was the reason for the delay in the caped exclusive.

Edit: Josh just posted that it's darker in person, so hopefully I'm wrong.

It's not bergande (spelling) in person but it's not that bright of a red either from what I remember. Plus it's been a year since then and I assume some stuff has been tweaked to get it closer.

Edit:

Here is a pic taken by Chuck at SDCC last year. It shows that it was darker than the SS pic above looks.

gambit said:
Exclusive is 1500 limited.

And imo the pose of Attakus is not so cool as in SS.

First of all the specific ability of GG is to use 4 lightsabers at one time. Why attakus makes it with 2 swords only?:rotfl

Choice of lucas which tell attakus to do this.
£+µ:D

I absolutely love them both. I have the EX SS GG coming but it was a hard decision whether to keep the SS version or go with Attakus. Ultimately, I like the more aggressive pose that sideshow used better then the pose that Attakus used or was told to use. Both are great pieces though and would look great together. To get both would just be too much money to spend on a character that is not one of my favorites.

Gran3131 said:
I absolutely love them both. I have the EX SS GG coming but it was a hard decision whether to keep the SS version or go with Attakus. Ultimately, I like the more aggressive pose that sideshow used better then the pose that Attakus used or was told to use. Both are great pieces though and would look great together. To get both would just be too much money to spend on a character that is not one of my favorites.
Well its one of my Fav.... especially the design of the Character..........
So here you have it, i Just got my Attakus Grievous..............And I am blown away it is amazing........... to be honest i have to say that the organs of the attakus look better than the SS version ( that I also own )....... Both are amazing Pieces................ I WILL KEEP THEM BOTH .................just a couple of pics i did not fully take it out of the box .................

Looking great. Maybe down the road I will be able to snag one for a great price.

Back