Attakus Grievous: A few sweet shots

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does he come with a detachable head?

:lol

Gaz into Star Wars Attakus, Rodlonghi bought the Attakus Shrek. Attakus will rule once more! Glad you two gave in. You cant resist the darkside! :p

Time to throw away the " It's retarded, to each his own! " slogan for good. :yay

Re: re

Wow!! That GG looks great!! But at $600 it will be WAY out of my price range. I already had to cancel my exclusive GG from SideShow because I couldnt afford him :(

Seriously what the hell is someone going to do with that four thousand dollar five foot diorama of the MF? I mean come on really. There is a little much and then there is that. I would rather have Master Replicas 3 foot version of the whole ship for less then half that. Not that I going to buy that either but I am just saying.

Jesse

re

They seem to be following many promo/ studio shots for some of their pieces. Not that I mind that.

Wicket looks fabulous, as does the Tusken Raider. I would like to concentrate on getting the Tatooine characters more than anything.

the pictures do look really nice, but ive already got my money locked in on the SS Grievous Exclusive. (and i like the pose much better)

I think most of the Attakus (non-human) look really good. Much better in person like Sideshow items. Jango looks awesome as does Yoda & the Jawa. Padme actually looks pretty good after I seen in person although still not a true likeness of Ms. Portman.

I'll probably end up with the Attakus Grievous and the Sideshow. I do like the Sideshow version, but the Attakus is growing on my and will depend on the look of it when fully painted.

Im there with you on that Jason, both Attakus and SS Grievous for me too.

Hi Everyone,

I heard Attakus and came running. LOL. I looked at the pieces and isn't 1 of Grievous's Lungs supposed to be crushed (compliments of Mace Windu)? I wonder if either company will get that accurate.

The Jango is an awesome piece and will eventually start to rise in price once he sells out. There are still a couple more in dealer inventory so his price is low right now.

Same thing will happen to Jango which happened to the Emperor. 6 Months ago, I couldn't give him away and now, I wish I had him. Attakus sells OK, but not as good as Sideshow's pieces.

Problem is the price. They always say you get what you pay for, but Sideshow makes incredible statues and their prices on some pieces are about 1/2 of what Attakus charges.

I love the line myself, but if I was on a budget, no way I would be able to afford all of them. Thank God I sell this stuff to my wonderful clients.

I was told the Grievous was going to retail at about $700.00, which means he will probably sell in the $600.00 range as a good guess (Unless Dealer Pricing Goes Up).

I think the Wicket will probably be in the same price/range as the Jawa ($200.00) and the Tusken Raider will be in the same range as Obi ($250.00-$300.00), Their sculpts are pretty accurate. Except the Luke, I do not know what they were thiking on that one. The X-Wing suit does look nice though. LOL. Being a completist sucks at times.

I am not sure how the metal pieces will do. I really need to see better close ups of that. Diorama are pretty hot and alot of companies design to figures to stand together to create a scene (Sideshow's Vader and Obi or Attakus' Emperor and 2 Royal Guards). The Jabba scene is really nice, but I actually prefer Salacious without his pipe. The pipe is good to complete the scene, but when you stand it alone, unless you are a Star Wars Die Hard, many people do not get it.

I am looking forward to their Grievous. I was told it's solid / heavy and will stand about 21 inches tall. I saw the Sideshow piece and loved it. Except, I thought it was a little thin around the arms and chest area. Still, it's a keeper.

Thanks,
Mike
:ted

I like it i'ts a great piece, but I prefer the SS one. It just has something extra to it. 8)

Back