Statue Atom Life Size Bust Real Steel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this looks really good, and will probably order it. I like the movie enough to add it to the collection. If Legacy could make the other robots to go with it then its a sure order.

Chris

This is 1:1. I think you forgot how small Atom was compared to the rest of the robots

Real-Steel-Hugh-Jackman-Atom-Review.jpg

And anyways, Sideshow never knows how to measure their pieces correctly. I haven't received one piece where it measured the same size as the specs on the website.

This is 1:1. I think you forgot how small Atom was compared to the rest of the robots

Real-Steel-Hugh-Jackman-Atom-Review.jpg

And anyways, Sideshow never knows how to measure their pieces correctly. I haven't received one piece where it measured the same size as the specs on the website.

Hmm...its deceiving

Because in this pic Atoms head looks almost twice the size of jackman's. His chest alone appears to be over 30"+ across from shoulder to shoulder. SS specs say the bust is only 19" across. Something seems off here.

article-1316074647178-0DDB16D000000578-994695_636x575.jpg

Chris

I think this looks really good, and will probably order it. I like the movie enough to add it to the collection. If Legacy could make the other robots to go with it then its a sure order.

Chris

Chris the movie was good (My kids love it too!)
The bust is very good
The light up is just fantastic!!
Add to that Legacy collectable..... I am in!

(Ok, another robot with light up in my light up collectables)
You know, you cant do that with Hulk, even if you tried real hard none of your hulks light up! :lol
Wait till I show you a light show in the summer when I get all these light up things lined up :yess:

Hmm...its deceiving

Because in this pic Atoms head looks almost twice the size of jackman's. His chest alone appears to be over 30"+ across from shoulder to shoulder. SS specs say the bust is only 19" across. Something seems off here.

Chris

I wouldn't say twice the size, however it is slightly bigger in terms of width and a couple of inches higher. Here is the same picture lined up:

atomjackman.jpg

Cool bust,but I barely made it through the movie.The cheese factor was through the roof and the robots sometimes did whatever they wanted even though they were supposed to be controlled at all times?

it looks just like it did in the movie...just a pile of scrap metal with some bolts here and there

Chris the movie was good (My kids love it too!)
The bust is very good
The light up is just fantastic!!
Add to that Legacy collectable..... I am in!

(Ok, another robot with light up in my light up collectables)
You know, you cant do that with Hulk, even if you tried real hard none of your hulks light up! :lol
Wait till I show you a light show in the summer when I get all these light up things lined up :yess:

Fine fine...I ordered it. Hope it looks wicked in person.

Chris

they did a great job here its an awesome piece, but for the price for a blah movie with a small fan base. I see this moving to the gift card section shortly. The terminator has a huge fan base and a ton of terminator stuff is still available.

I really liked the movie, but I can't see myself paying $800 for a bust. Why would SS focus on something like this and take forever to release statues on more popular licenses like Avatar and Tron?

Back