Hi from Germany!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xenomorphilia

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
First of all: This site bundles so much information and so much passion, I just love it! Thank you!
I've been a silent follower for some time now, but maybe I'll get a little more active. To start somewhere: I'm a 30 year old (female) Alien/Giger devotee and collector from Germany. I've been into (Action) figures since I was a kid and got my first Alien figure when I was 12. Some years ago I revived my mania and luckily my family and friends have always been supportive or at least indulgent. :D
Currently I mainly collect NECA figures (the last big catch was the 1/4 scale 1979 Big Chap Alien) which is in no small part thanks to those addictive threads over here. :wink1:
Besides I love thematic and strategic boardgames (not necessarily referring to Alien, although there are amazing ones!) and mind-twisting movies and series (like good old Fight Club, True detective season 1..). Nothing offbeat at this place I guess!
Cheers,
Sini

Hi! Welcome to the forum! Glad you decided to join, it's been a real heap of fun and info...more than I could ever find in my community here in Bahrain!

Looking forward to seeing you around, and your collections!

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Sini!
wavesmile.gif

Back