Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Desmond has no scar? Well, the Desmond we see is in his head. We don't see his physical body, so maybe that's a reason for it. I just think they kept refining the models and gave them each their own distinctive features although they all do resemble each other. They are separate and individuals, not clones or anything. Although there has to be significance to the scar. We will see.

I'm sure this has been talked about but I'm not finished through the game so I don't want to read the thread looking for the answer and possibly get spoiled but is there a reason they changed Desmond, Ezio and Altair's faces? They also gave Altair an accent which he didn't have in the first game and removed Desmond's scar.

I mean the great thing about the Assassin's Creed series thus far has been the continuity. Desmond looks like Altair and Ezio for THREE games and then the fourth is changed. Desmond has a scar for THREE games and they change it in the fourth. Altair has no accent in the first and they give him one in the fourth... WTF? Why change what isn't broken?

I just got the third of Altair's Masyaf keys so I'm pretty far along but these glaring changes are really bugging me. Every time they show Ezio close up and I see his horse face I get mad. What were they thinking?!

Finished it today,after many hours of play and enjoyed every second of it.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Great game overall.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Great game overall.

Yea, great game and we're assuming that Ezio finally got to Boink Sofia !!!!!! :yess::yess:

Could i just get this and skip brotherhood? I watched the cutscenes for 1 on youtube and played 2. I couldn't be assed playing brotherhood since to was soo repetitive

Brotherhood is my favourite of the series though,plenty of new things to do.

I guess you can skip the game if you play it for the Ezio story only,but you should play through it if you want to know what's going on with everything around Desmond/Abstergo/Apple of Eden.

Last edited:
Brotherhood is my favourite of the series though,plenty of new things to do.

I guess you can skip the game if you play it for the Ezio story only,but you should play through it if you want to know what's going on with everything around Desmond/Abstergo/Apple of Eden.

The missions aren't as repetitive then? thats what bugs me the most abut these games

also are there hidden secrets in brotherhood and revelations? i quite enjoyed collecting those in 2

Yeah those hidden rooms in churches,tombs and more are there in both games.But i didn't think AC2 was repetitive,but AC1 was.Renovating shops,pissing off guards every 10th minute because they're all of the city,spend too much time finding treasure chests etc can be the reason many feel like the games are repetitive,but the missions are far from it,even the unimportant side missions.

It is as repetitive as you make it,some only bother with the main story,while others(like me) like spending time doing everything in the city.

I'm trying to figure out whether to bother reaching level 50 in Brotherhood multiplayer and completing the mp trophies. I think I have 3 more.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Great game overall.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yea, great game and we're assuming that Ezio finally got to Boink Sofia !!!!!! :yess::yess:

Brotherhood is great, but Assassin's Creed 2 had a smoothest flow of variety in the gameplay imo. Partly I think because it was all unexpected because the first one was so repetitive and kind of slow, part 2 was like an adrenaline rush. Then Brotherhood came out and everybody was expecting all these different missions.

Embers Spoilers
Spoiler Spoiler:

So what was the big revelation? Was it that
Spoiler Spoiler:

I had a kinda "meh" reaction to the ending.

Any news if Hot Toys will be making a Revelations Ezio, or maybe an Altair? The ACII Ezio they did sold quite well if I am not mistaken. Man an Altair would be sweet!!!!

Any news if Hot Toys will be making a Revelations Ezio, or maybe an Altair? The ACII Ezio they did sold quite well if I am not mistaken. Man an Altair would be sweet!!!!

I got the Ezio and he's completely badass. I would totally want an Altair to go with him.

I really hope they release an Altair & mentor Ezio. I am currently bashing a Desmond Miles & here is what I have so far. The shirt is from HT T2 T-800, the pants are from an eBay seller (needs hemming), the shoes are from an eBay seller and the wrist blade is from HT Blade Trinity Abigail Whistler. i have a 1:6 back pack similar to the one in the game in the mail coming later this weekend.

Soon he is going off to a tailor who will make the eagle hoodie then it goes to a painter who will repaint the head (hair, eyes, stubble, lip scar), left wrist tattoo, and also an iron on eagle graphic for his gray shirt.

f9880b06.jpg

Desmond-Assassins-Creed-Brotherhood-New-Look.jpg

Just watched Embers. I quite enjoyed it. The animation style is quite distracting as it didnt really scream Assassins Creed and i thought the costume designs were a bit different than we usually see and the introduction of a new character and side story would of taken away from Ezio's final story so i had a slight worry. but the settings, music, name drops/past stories told and of course Ezio's voice pulled it all together to feel like it was in the same reality.

It was all pretty cool and not sad (well it was a bit sad). Ezio passing the knowledge torch on nicely to Shao Jun with his assassins speech of love. And Shao Jun would make an awesome HT figure by the way... great female assassin costume. I really want a Shao Jun game actually as she had a nice story, great design and i wonder what was in the box Ezio gave her? It was awfully apple of eden sized (or maybe something new?)

The only bit i didnt like from Embers was that knob head who sat next to Ezio on the bench. I didnt get that scene at all. Well, i did dialogue wise but the hand hold and kind of smirk went over my head. I've got 3 idea's all of which could work all of which could be wrong :-/

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Amazing franchise indeed,i loved every second of it and is my favourite franchise ever after Metal Gear Solid.
Some don't like the whole Abstergo thing,but i absolutely love it...The larger than life suspense with the Apple of Eden,the Gods,Subject 16,Abstergo kept fans hungry for more,just like Metal Gear Solid and "The Patriots".

Looking forward to see what Ubisoft comes up with next,all we know is that they are far from done with the franchise.

Back