Assassin's Creed IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some points I agree with and some I DONT!

I really really enjoyed this, really let down by III but this... Edward was great as were the rest of the cast but the sailing and naval stuff? Feckin' awful tripe in my opinion, kept breaking up the story, feck sake I just wanna do the story not spend 30 minutes trying to escape a bunch of ***s. Great game tho :D

Agree with you 110% naval combat has NO place in the Assassin's Creed series and I have hated it since it was introduced in AC3. To me, it takes away so much from the stealthy, hidden characteristic that the Assassins rely on. While Edward was a much better character than Connor, I just wish he had matured earlier along in the story.

This one has really disappeared, hasn't it !

With my new PS4 I decided to buy again on the new system to see how much better it is and damn it looks gorgeous.
The first thing it did was a 2gig download patch ! .....also my new Sony 70" probably helps as well :D

Definitely my favorite AC game and one of my favorite games of the last decade.
Am really hoping Ubisoft do a Black Flag 2 that spins this off into a seperate non-AC title.....and rumors (including an official poll on their website asking fans directly) indicate they are going to.

Anyone know how to get the crew to start singing. Tried the D pad controls, Edward says start singing, and nothing.

Yes, I know I'm late to the game.

Anyone know how to get the crew to start singing. Tried the D pad controls, Edward says start singing, and nothing.

Yes, I know I'm late to the game.

well you can't do it in combat anyway, is your game fully updated? also I would check the sound settings as well :dunno

well you can't do it in combat anyway, is your game fully updated? also I would check the sound settings as well :dunno

Thanks. Will do tomorrow, I am a little bit beered up at the moment and couldn't be arsed logging on. :D

I suspect it won't help though. Have tried a lot. :(

Anyone having problems with ACIV's Freedom Cry? I D/Led it a long while ago and now it's not showing up in the main menu.

UbiSoft has been having LOTS of configuration problems lately. They need to tighten this up...

Are you able to choose the shanties they sing? Or is it random? I don't see any option to choose the shanty

Back