Asmus Toys: Witch-king figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks reefer, I had no experience sewing before; but i just kept to it and I think it turned out well. Here`s some more pics I took today.

0162d630-466b-4904-99d0-c571bac9f1c3_zps747dc7c7.JPG

9157db1f-a154-49d3-9f24-452b982b526a_zps53540075.JPG

Thanks reefer, I had no experience sewing before; but i just kept to it and I think it turned out well. Here`s some more pics I took today.

View attachment 162553

View attachment 162554

Very impressive! That inspires me to give it a try. I am satisfied with the stock robes, but your custom looks much better cause the bulk is cut down and it hangs much more naturally. Great job on the weathering too!

Thanks very much guys, means a lot :) might get the ACI ringwraith and give the witch-king the sword from that set, I just feel it looks more accurate.

Thanks very much guys, means a lot :) might get the ACI ringwraith and give the witch-king the sword from that set, I just feel it looks more accurate.

Hmm I have the ACI, and idk man. The sword is detailed well and nice that it's metal, but it's kinda undersized. Pretty noticeably so in the figures hands. I was actually thinking about getting the Asmus sword for my ACI wraith lol

Does anyone need one of these? I have one unopened in the original mailer box still. I doubt I'll ever open it, and now am considering an ACI Aragorn. PM me if you want to buy it!

Justin

Hmm I have the ACI, and idk man. The sword is detailed well and nice that it's metal, but it's kinda undersized. Pretty noticeably so in the figures hands. I was actually thinking about getting the Asmus sword for my ACI wraith lol
How does Morgul-Lord's armour compare to ACI's? Just curious if ACI's details are noticeably sharper.

On another topic, has anyone tried removing Morgul's helm? I'd like to remove it and then I thought dremel off the front of the headsculpt underneath, so than once I've reapplied the hood and helm, there is empty space behind it, like ACI's Ringwraiths. I've heard the helm is very difficult to remove, though, so am wondering what the best process is to do so without risking breakage.

Really? Lol. There were like 3 or 4 posts saying how it was a hair-raising experience earlier in the thread. OK, good to know. Thanks, king!

Has anyone else pre-ordered this from BBTS's new stock? It initially said it would ship in January and every month it has been pushed back, anyone have any insight as to what the situation could be?

Asmus was saying that BBTS bought some other buyer's unused stock. Then the figures were re-directed to Asmus to have the bodies switched out to the new one and then presumably Chinese New Year happened. I'd bet this hits sometime this month or April, at the very latest. ACI's stuff has been getting pushed back, as well, I've noticed.

TWz1eyh.jpg

kE4OA3m.jpg

After getting a replacement body, decided to go back and revisit his robes, so I redid everything, new robes for the Witch King ;) to match the Nazgul

I have one of these unopened still for sale. Message me. Was an implulse buy and I doubt I'll ever open it.

Has there been any word on the fell beast bust?

And I wonder when BBTS will get the second shipment of these with the new body. Can't believe I ever sold mine. Miss it greatly.

Back