Asmus Toys: Witch-king figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had a quick look at Animarket and unfortunately they've sold out. Any other options to get this figure within Australia besides Ebay?

I was 50/50 on this figure but those pictures from Silentman look awesome. Great work!

I pre-ordered mine back in May.
I dont know of anyone else here is AUS that is selling it. :dunno

Thanks Darth Con. I saw that pre-order. You snooze you lose here in Aus.

Ebay it is.

Cheers

so if local Taiwan is just now getting the figure, does it mean about a month for the rest of us? Like Hot Toys usually?

Also what brand of of hair straightener are you using silent?! Looks amazing!

It's similar to this one
lll_hoiyee_lll-img592x334-1153842910_____186-1.jpg

Thanks for sharing, Silentman! I might have to borrow my sister's hair iron then! Also, did you have to make the fabric damp before using the hair iron?

One more thing, I hope you don't mind my asking -- are you the famous guy who unboxes Hot Toys on Youtube? :wink1:

I am still on the fence with this guy, I think he looks really cool but space and funds are getting limited, weighing is he worth it is getting really difficult especially with some of these bad@ss pics, grrr need to make up my mind!

Damn, small or not, having a horse for Witch King makes a world of difference. What did you use to cover it?

Just s everyone knows, my pre-order from Monkey on Fire arrived TODAY!! Official pictures in a few days as I futz with the figure...SO EXCITED!!

Back