Asmus Toys: Witch-king figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long do animarket usually take to ship once payment is is made? I was invoiced last week and they haven't responded yet

How long do animarket usually take to ship once payment is is made? I was invoiced last week and they haven't responded yet

I paid last week also. I emailed evrim and asked cause i wasnt sure if they were shipping from NSW or China. Turns out they are shipping from China.
Theyre pretty busy getting lots of orders out.
His reply below. :wave

Hi Con,
We ship all of our pre-orders directly from Hong Kong :)

It shouldn’t be much longer, we've had a huge number of orders to get through this month with the arrival of Franky, Shanks, Morgul Lord, Scar Predator and Catwoman at the same time, Franky being the highest selling POP of all time, it's been pretty hectic over at the warehouse.

Will update you once the team has dispatched your order and email your tracking number :)
Regards,
Evrim Leventler

I paid last week also. I emailed evrim and asked cause i wasnt sure if they were shipping from NSW or China. Turns out they are shipping from China.
Theyre pretty busy getting lots of orders out.
His reply below. :wave

Hi Con,
We ship all of our pre-orders directly from Hong Kong :)

It shouldn’t be much longer, we've had a huge number of orders to get through this month with the arrival of Franky, Shanks, Morgul Lord, Scar Predator and Catwoman at the same time, Franky being the highest selling POP of all time, it's been pretty hectic over at the warehouse.

Will update you once the team has dispatched your order and email your tracking number :)
Regards,
Evrim Leventler

Good to hear, thanks for the info

1185298_746179695398925_525367448_n.jpg

Received Witchking this afternoon. This figure is quite top heavy and really impressive. Good work asmus :hi5:

Some quick pics and size comaprison with sideshow stock body Vader.

407541713.jpg

407541712.jpg

407541716.jpg

407541715.jpg

407541714.jpg

407541750.jpg

Sweet. I might order this now. How is the body? good joints?

Joints are loose, but Asmus fixs it with a state of the art solution to make it stand.

161134b3b1dii2adbd3g2i.jpg

Yes, you see it right! It's electrical tape....

download_1.jpg

Last edited:
Joints are loose, but Asmus fixs it with a state of the art solution to make it stand.

161134b3b1dii2adbd3g2i.jpg

Yes, you see it right! It's electrical tape....

download_1.jpg

This needs to be verified as to whether EVERY SINGLE ASMUS WITCH KING FIGURE is like this underneath the cloak. I hope those who already have this on hand can shed some light to this issue.

Considering that I will never take the clothes off my Witch King, I don't particularly care how they got the job done, so long as it's done and it lasts.

Got the figure today. Frankly, I'm kinda disappointed. (Possibly because I'm used to HT standard)

It looks great being display + with some water treatment and body swap it could be a good figure....
I'll try to sell mine locally asap

:lol at the electrical tape use to make the joints hold up or stay tight..(that tape job looks like a bad custom done by a 9 year old)

I can't believe some of you are accepting this especially for the $160 plus shipping price tag...

If this is how Asmus is making their figures,then such an easy pass on ALL of them coming..

I could be wrong, but in the last shot of the body it looks like they added a bit of length to the thighs, might be another reason for the electrical tape if that's the case. Still weird, but as long as the body holds poses I'm not too worried about it.

Back