Asmus Toys: Witch-king figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I pre-ordered the figure from Monkey on Fire - mofts.com (the original distributor of Asmus Toys stuff based out of Taiwan I think). I just spoke with Maggie and she informed me that they will be taking delivery of their Morgul Lord shipment(s) this week and that collector pre-orders will start shipping next week. Can't wait for the tracking number to hit my e-mail!!

Wow, this looks unreal!!! So stoked that we're finally getting a villain for the 1/6 line and it is so badass :rock

Any height comparisons against normal 1/6?

Is the witch king supposed to be taller than the average man?

Any height comparisons against normal 1/6?

Is the witch king supposed to be taller than the average man?

There were some comparison pics somewhere earlier in the thread.

Edit: Pics on page 49

And yeah, The WK is supposed to taller than an average man.

Last edited:
Same thing here.
I just hope Asmus make a hell of a job in the other figures to come.

FYI, just spoke to Josh with AE and he told me that they should be arriving anywhere between three weeks to a month, depending on customs. Sounds like the standard turnaround time from China to the US.

No haven't, I just assumed if it was out in a retailer near by it wouldn't be available with the larger distributors. I guess I shouldn't assume. :cuckoo:

Thanks! I'll check them out. :1-1:

Really should check other sites....
Since you are in Toronto, urbansamuraihobbies and toys2 may be cheaper than bbts...

I did order mine from superpowercollectibles though

:lol

img_1759.jpg

Bah... Too many awesome toys! This looks amazing, except for the flame sword, which looks a bit cheesy.

Back