Asmus Toys: Witch-king figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When fighting that chick, he was much larger than a normal man. I guess chop and extend those legs medycom style.

:lol

img_1759.jpg

So that was buzz's revenge for getting knocked out the window.

I just ordered one off BBTS. Has anyone gotten one from them? They still have it listed as Pre-order.

Can't wait to set him up next to Frodo. He's going to look huge!

I don't know why you guys don't like the mud splatter. I find it interesting, and helps make a bland looking cloak has some texture and character. He's a filthy, vile creature after all.

That said, I can imagine some figures might not get good, even splatter.

I like the mud splatter. Just water treatment for mine. :lecture

With that crazy helmet, this figure will certainly look taller than anything else on the shelf... except maybe a reg unmodded SS Vader.

Using that Vader body could be a good call, but I'm going to wait to see pics of this with other SS LOTR figs first.

It looks like a toy to me, and not a high end figure. With the armor and clothes it was allwats going to be hard to pull off. Congrats to those who are happy with him tho!

Sounds like someone is unfamiliar with 1/6 figures :huh I think the figure will look badass once it's been properly futzed, anything out of the box with that much volume to the outfit will look like hell until it's been tamed a bit.

I think BLNadal's pics are a great example of the potential for the figure. But it will take a little time to get it looking right.

I don't even know how to reply to that. Maybe I'll be proven wrong but it's most likely the best we're going to get.

I've heard that said about pretty much every 1/6 scale figure. Usually, a few will think a particular figure looks like a toy or in a few cases call them "Cheap plastic toys."

With respect to the person who made the comment, I'm not dismissing it, just explaining to hoodonit that it's not uncommon to hear that.

Aye water treatment and a futz and your good to go.

I might change my mind when i have him in hand and like the dirty look so i'll wait until then.

Back