Asmus Toys : Lord of the Ring thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been trying to keep my expectations in check for this line, because I'm trying to get my collecting budget under control ...

BUT ALL THIS TEASING ISN'T HELPING! :lol

I fear I may be hooked already ...

I don't want them to confirm too many too fast just in case they pull a Sideshow and leave the line incomplete. I'd rather never know what could have been. I am still bitter about the year or so they dragged it along with the non-commital "no the line isn't dead" stance before they finally stuck a fork in it.

I don't want them to confirm too many too fast just in case they pull a Sideshow and leave the line incomplete. I'd rather never know what could have been. I am still bitter about the year or so they dragged it along with the non-commital "no the line isn't dead" stance before they finally stuck a fork in it.

(sigh)

Those were some dark days, indeed ...

(Still waiting for that "official fork" for the Sideshow Indiana Jones line. :()

But I can't help getting a little amped up for this. Trying my best not to, but I'm doing a crap job of it. :lol

As a fan of Middle-earth I'm just glad to see fans who are going to go full on in this scale getting something they want. :rock

(sigh)

Those were some dark days, indeed ...

(Still waiting for that "official fork" for the Sideshow Indiana Jones line. :()

But I can't help getting a little amped up for this. Trying my best not to, but I'm doing a crap job of it. :lol

Yup. Lord of the Rings 1st and Indy 2nd for me and both went the same route of long slow death with 1/6 line. Short Round and the cart come to mind.

I don't want to collect anymore but this is kill'n me. Must have Rohirrim anything.

hi guys,

Sorry have not been updating any more new picture as we counting down the days.

We have some final photos in approval right now, hopefully everything can be done according to plan

Mean while,
please let me share some weapon pictures...
923458_10151369897536968_330300870_n.jpg

I'll probably have to hand in my LOTR fan card now, but whose sword is that supposed to be again? I thought the witch kings sword would look more...evil-y.

Yup, that's the Witchking's sword. It's not terribly evil looking without its rusty, corroded coloring.

The design of the swords for the other Ringwraiths is cooler and more sinister in my opinion.

Not sure about a price point, but they mentioned 150 for "deluxe" figures and less for average figures.

Release date is ostensibly mid june-ish with a reveal on the 20th of may (about 4 days time).

Anxiously awaiting...have the pictures been PULLED from the Facebook page? I don't see them anymore...concern mounting...

Back