Asmus Toys : Lord of the Ring : Gothmog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HATE GOTHMOG!!!!!........hate him sooooo good! PO please.

Really hope you guys are super successful with this line so you can realize the full breath of awesome designed toys that exist in this license. The other guys really had no penchant for striking while the iron was hot, and then just released what was more or less easy to do. Then they wondered why all the merchandise was just hanging around. So glad you are taking the baton. I'll be with you all the way too.

1044976_10151432985491968_2094510636_n.jpg

1044122_10151438041096968_1259720448_n.jpg

Our designing team is just got so into making these evil creatures, and I think it is a good news for LOTR collector like myself.

Aragorn is now in 70% progress, but Gothmog is just days away from revealing!!

Lets enjoy this~

This is all new to me. Since Sideshow dropped their LOTR line, I have not been visiting this section very much. This is the first figure I have seen and it looks OK. I will certainly be paying close attention to how Asmus does this line. If they look good with my Sideshow figures, I'll be in for the long haul.

Witch King has been done? I'ma have to look in to that.

This is all new to me. Since Sideshow dropped their LOTR line, I have not been visiting this section very much. This is the first figure I have seen and it looks OK. I will certainly be paying close attention to how Asmus does this line. If they look good with my Sideshow figures, I'll be in for the long haul.

Holy crap! Prepare to be excited!

They are going to make ssc's look like c@&p if the protos are any indication of the final product

I have none of the sideshows, so I would hope they don't rely on people using those with this line too much. I have the witch king on preorder, when I saw the list I thought I'd pass on this but it's looking good so far, Lurtz would be a definite if they make him.

I'm certain Lurtz will be in the next round of 5 figures... assuming the line is indeed successful and not just for the nine guys here.

But my fav has always been Gothmog so I'm stoked to see that he's actually being made and so early on in the new line.

Witch-King and Gothmog will just look so awesome on the shelf.

AD Artwork, please post another TEASE if you got 'em. :clap

The face detail of this Orc will define if I should keep my preorder or cancel my witchking. Sorry to sound like a ******

No need to be sorry. Most of us still have to be careful how we spend these days. I didn't PO Witchking for the same reasons, though I'd rather have normal wraiths. I made the sacrifice to see how well they do on other figs.

This one owill be hard to pass up... Aragorn scares the crap out of me and will make or break this line.

Box is nice, simple. Wonder if there is a color scheme or just a name change? Blue for Witch-King, red for Gothmog... or if the colors coincide with the character groupings?

Box is nice, simple. Wonder if there is a color scheme or just a name change? Blue for Witch-King, red for Gothmog... or if the colors coincide with the character groupings?

It may follow the color that matches the box of the EE boxes.

The Fellowship of the Ring = Green
The Two Towers = Red
The Return of the King = Blue

Back