Asmus Toys : Lord of the Ring : Gothmog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it greedy for me to hope for an all-in-one figure with multiple heads and multiple outfits?

Yes. Yes it is.

But that's not gonna stop me from hoping!

I'm hoping too. It would be nice for a Strider from fellowship to Helms Deep all as one figure. If they started with the Strider outfit and added the extra lothlorian cloak, knife and sheath and vembraces you have him till Helms Deep and if you add the right color shirts and chain mail you have Helms Deep.

I personally think they could pull off the Strider AND Helm's Deep versions without too much effort. BUT...the costing for most of these figures is undoubtedly COSTUMING...so the figure would likely be a bit more expensive with the additional costuming to essentially make TWO figures. heck...if they threw in an additional HEAD, you could go BUY another base figure and have BOTH versions of Aragorn!

AD Artwork:

Please pick up the Hobbit license as well! I'd hate to have to wait 10 years for an Azog figure like we did with Witch King and Gothmog....

AD Artwork:

Please pick up the Hobbit license as well! I'd hate to have to wait 10 years for an Azog figure like we did with Witch King and Gothmog....

Amen to that...but first do LOTR some much due justice!

1044122_10151438041096968_1259720448_n.jpg

I would buy Lurtz before Gothmog but he is also really cool looking. I just really, really want to see a rohirrim guard.

So far this seems to be as good as the Witch King.

If you guys keep making them this good, you have a customer sitting here for everything.

Back