Asmus Toys : Lord of the Ring : Gothmog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
943270_10151447716371968_795851495_n.jpg

Not my type of collectable as I go for statue type, but I still appreciate a fine bit of craftmanship and detailing and this line looks to be bringing it by the barrow full! :lecture

Great job :wave

Sculpt detail and paint apps on the proto look fantastic. If the rest looks as good (or bad depending on your point of view) this will be an instant buy. Looking forward to seeing Aragorn (and Arwen) even moreso now.

Wow. That looks great!

(As great as a fella that homely can look, that is!)

If the factory paint looks that good on the final product ... ladies and gentlemen, we'll have ourselves a winner!

Looks good...hope the production samples compare! The only nit would be the kinda weird open lips with teeth showing, but closed mouth...looks sort of cat-like.

He always sort of had his lips OVER his teeth:
GOTHMOG_of_M.M..jpg

instead of 'behind' them:
Gothmog_Tease3.jpg

Mouth does kinda look a little off there, but I'm not going to judge until the full reveal. If its half as good as the Witch King though, I'll buy it. Hell, consider me in for any figure they decide to release at this point, I've been impressed with every thing they've shown so far.

Looking good!!:D Too bad I'm done with collecting for the foreseeable future.

That being said, I'm going to sell my complete 1/6 Fellowship very soon + Faramir. All repainted and weathered. More detail and pictures coming soon. :wave

Back