Asmus Toys : Lord of the Ring : Gothmog

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, as far as I know, we have some really dry characters in pre-production too. To have a complete collection ! even some will sell so few, but its all about the spirit !

Oh when I said I hated Gothmog I meant I wanted to see his @ss crushed by a boulder. Looking forward to picking this one up. Witch King is already on pre-order. Are you guys releasing an Arwen?

I think Im just gonna stick to villains for now, a display full of nothing but the minions of Sauron would be impressive indeed.

The figure looks pretty good...will be interesting how they handle the articulation with Gothmog's 'deformities'.

The figure looks pretty good...will be interesting how they handle the articulation with Gothmog's 'deformities'.

I would think they are using the same base body as the Witch King but the one arm might be different so except for the one arm I would guess it's normal articulation.

I don't see his deformities being a problem articulation-wise since he didn't really move the deformed parts to begin with so even if they were static they would still be pretty screen accurate.

Back