Asmus Toys : Legolas (wip thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a great figure. I got mine last month and was really impressed with it.

IMG_3392.JPG

IMG_3394.JPG

So, Asmus has the regular on sale for $160, but they require FedEx shipping which adds another $25.
Or you can order from AlterEgo Comics for $185 with the coupon and free Super Saver shipping. An easy decision!

Picked up Legs a couple weeks ago for 170 shipped no box. As for Asmus I picked up Eowyn for 113 shipped. So that was a sweet deal. Loving these lots figures

Yeah a repaint would look nice Pixars Coco :)

there was a Aragorn no box for 139 shi0pped! But I already ordered one from alter ego and didn't want to burn them. I have a few different Aragorn bits to play with different combos.

Also big bad toy store has saruman with palantir for like 193 shipped. Had to get him

Was this supposed to be glued on the troll’s head?

42fdd6d5a69b5aba45fe22d22f2b3533.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Are broken legs common with this figure (regular ver.)?
Just got one and it was broken in the box at the waist/pelvic socket.

Got it for $158 and free shipping of eBay, they didn't say it was broke.

Was this supposed to be glued on the troll’s head?

42fdd6d5a69b5aba45fe22d22f2b3533.jpg

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Yep. Happened to mine as well. I contacted Asmus asking for a replacement boot as mine completely snapped and heard no reply. That was months ago. Really sad as the whole point of ordering the LUX version was to pose him on top of the troll head.

Hi guys. I don't own any Asmus LOTR figures, but I'm liking how the line is going, and I'm tempted to get into it. Not a very wise thing, cause I'm already in too many lines, but still, I'd like to know more before taking a final decission.
So I'm confused with so many releases of every character. I know some of them had a previous release, some have upgrade kits, and some have a new 'slim' version. Also there's Boromir with rooted hair or sculpted hair, and now I see Legolas and Frodo are 'in stock' but don't know if those are the 1st releases or the new ones. Can someone enlighten me a bit?
I'm thinking on getting Frodo and Legolas, which look really good in some pics I've seen online. What do you guys think of them?
Thanks in advance!

There’s no Legolas 2.0.

Frodo is 2.0 (very good sculpt)

Enviado do meu iPad usando Tapatalk

Back