Asmus Toys : Legolas (wip thread)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
17862763_10154279942316968_1167141501229087197_n.jpg

The in hand prototype looks crazy good,
you can count the final product would be even better !

Head looks off. IDk the paint job and texture looks too gritty, Legolas should have shinnier and sleek face.

Still no word from Sideshow on whether they're carrying this?

I wonder if he'll show up in the newsletter on Thursday. Really want to use their Flex and RP system for this, but I don't know how long I dare wait. With only 500 Lux editions, I don't want to miss out ...

How are asmus with customs and tax and import charges?

I'm in the UK and looking to pre order through asmus directly as they will get it first, but I don't want to be stung for £50+ on import charges etc.

Any help would be much appreciated :)

I'm in the UK and looking to pre order through asmus directly as they will get it first, but I don't want to be stung for £50+ on import charges etc.

I've never had to pay any customs fees, but I'm in the US.

Platty I'm in the UK and agree those custom charges are really painful! This is my first time ordering through Asmus too so very interested in any responses you might get.

I emailed Asmus about MOS & asked if they could mark it as a gift & lower value as it was $300 they said totally fine, not ordered it yet but atleast you know they will do it ;)

I made an account on asmus and ordered legolas but I didn't get any sort of email from them about making the account or making my order, normal peeps?

I ordered yesterday and received a confirmation email as well as an email for creating an account. Check your junk mail and/or that you entered the right address?

Back