Asmus Toys : Gimli (pre-production discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I expected a delay ....

giphy.gif

I’d definitely rather the delay and get it right then send us a figure they could have improved on only to make us pay for an upgrade later...

Well, actually everything were in place except the beards,
we have some rough samples from the factory,
it is amazing how different their final product sample and be against the final products

Love to share some photos, but don't want to cause a misleading confusions for people reads only the pictures without knowing its reason.

Will definitely share some behind the scene afterwards.

it is amazing how different their final product sample and be against the final products

Love to share some photos, but don't want to cause a misleading confusions for people reads only the pictures without knowing its reason.

Yeah, please! No rush, but let's have some perfect beards! I prefer waiting 6 months, or even pay more, but please don't accept mediocre results! :pray:

Please make sure he's as close to the prototype as possible coz that one looked awesome. I don't wanna end up being disappointed coz Gimli looks bad. T_T He's my fave so please knock it out of the park!

Hard to tell if he means that the samples from the factory are way inferior to actual production run or the other way around and the samples they were shown were good but the actual production run suffered.

Also, thought it was an issue with the armor which is easier to get right than the rooted beard.

Back