Asmus Toys : Gandalf the Grey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

After seeing this, and your other work, i am left scratching my noggin sir. Simply put, why have you not been contacted by any company in the 1/6 game. Your work is seriously that good, perhaps even surpassing the professional standard. This is like a, Johannes Vermeer piece going unnoticed in broad day light, a true masterpiece...:fireworks...Just my honest opinion sir.

I hope Asmus is still planning on releasing the original Gandalf head sculpt? Looking at my Gandalf on the shelf last night I personally find the head sculpt underwhelming.

I hope Asmus is still planning on releasing the original Gandalf head sculpt? Looking at my Gandalf on the shelf last night I personally find the head sculpt underwhelming.
+1,
As a drop in, and without deliberately stepping on toes, can Asmus please explain to me the procedure of garnishing user feedback on future product placements, specifically on their original gandalf sculpt. Why ask for feedback on a near perfect sculpt, yet change it as you cycled product closer to release. This seems like a, this is what you could have had, but we think this is what you should get. Please do not misunderstand me, it is a great figure, but it could have been more so under the original HS release. Can you furnish any information on whether this HS will be available to users that purchased Gandalf the grey. I only hope my question has not offended freak forum or asmus members, as this was not my intention, just one of many collectors wanting the best piece they can get. Peace brothers..

The days are bleak in New Jersey so I am taking advantage of the relaxing nights to take new photos of my collection. Figure I share my Gandalf pic with you guys. All the modifications I see on this thread look amazing. I wish I had the talent Raymond has to be able to due my own. But I am proud to own this beauty done by Jacob Rahmier. I hope you freaks are having an enjoyable holiday weekend.

Gandolf_NV1.jpg

The days are bleak in New Jersey so I am taking advantage of the relaxing nights to take new photos of my collection. Figure I share my Gandalf pic with you guys. All the modifications I see on this thread look amazing. I wish I had the talent Raymond has to be able to due my own. But I am proud to own this beauty done by Jacob Rahmier. I hope you freaks are having an enjoyable holiday weekend.

View attachment 363513

wow 😳 Amazing head sculpt

Aw man that really means a lot. Probably one of the best compliments I've ever gotten I don't take it lightly. Thank you!

That Gandalf is INSANE. For future reference, do you take commissions on 1/6 hair work like that?

That Gandalf is INSANE. For future reference, do you take commissions on 1/6 hair work like that?

Thanks so much!! I don't unfortunately what I could justify to charge is not worth giving up my personal time, and day-job related commission work would yield me a lot more with shorter hours put in. So I avoid commission work completely unfortunately.

Back