Asmus Toys : Gandalf the Grey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There’s a ****ing lot of nice people on this site but **** me, bunch of moody ****s here aren’t you. Got nothing better to do than bully toys on the internet? Go **** yourself you load of (what I’m assuming are) overweight sweaty virgins with enough smegma to fill a cheese board. Adios Sideshow Freaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus Christ that escalated quickly.

And who are you calling moody? #triggered much?

As others pointed out already there was only one guy making fun.

But with an attitude like that...adios indeed. [emoji107][emoji107]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

What would be a good body to get to replace the stock one? Been having shoulder issues with mine. Stripped it twice now but doesnt want to sit flush on the left side.

What would be a good body to get to replace the stock one? Been having shoulder issues with mine. Stripped it twice now but doesnt want to sit flush on the left side.
Any sturdy 1:6 body will do I'd imagine. Could try one of the JX bodies. They are cheap and good. Otherwise maybe try one of Asmus new "Adam" body's. See if there are any parted out Helms Deep Aragorn bodies.

Any sturdy 1:6 body will do I'd imagine. Could try one of the JX bodies. They are cheap and good. Otherwise maybe try one of Asmus new "Adam" body's. See if there are any parted out Helms Deep Aragorn bodies.

Cool, would any of the non Asmus bodies need modding?

Back