Asmus Toys : Gandalf the Grey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at the video at the top of the page. It's the first frame.

Aha! Thank you. I missed the video before!

You're right. If it has a name, there's a much better chance of it being in the plans.

I love that Asmus isn't afraid of doing some bigger items on occasion. Still hoping to see that severed fell beast head that was teased so long ago.

Aha! Thank you. I missed the video before!

You're right. If it has a name, there's a much better chance of it being in the plans.

I love that Asmus isn't afraid of doing some bigger items on occasion. Still hoping to see that severed fell beast head that was teased so long ago.

Yeah baby! Now you're talking! I still dream of hanging a full sized 1/6 Fellbeast from the center of my collectables room with the Witch-king riding him. :nazgul

If the cart is going to be for sale, I wonder if it would come with a horse or if the horse would have to be purchased separately?

A Gandalf/Horse/Cart set would be pretty pricey. ($450-ish?) I'm not sure I'd be able to swing that all at once.

Asmus? Care to shed any light on this for us? :hi5:

Well after shelling out for the Nazgul and steed and the Mouth of Sauron and steed I could use a break before I try to get the horse and cart. I really, really want it though.

I'm happy they included if its not only for purpose of dragon con; the cart. However maybe add some fireworks in the cart?

Not sure why, but I kind of see Saruman in this sculpt.
For some reason something just does not work with the likeness. I suppose it is something about paint, or eyes position.
12036872_972280696162241_176981845157873012_n.jpg

Lighting and resolution can help or hinder, either way im very pleased we are getting this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:slap

I am surprised to see this photo too!

We have ordered not to remove the hat because the paint job is not ready!
I will have to ask around see which of our staff allowed this photo.

:slap

I am surprised to see this photo too!

We have ordered not to remove the hat because the paint job is not ready!
I will have to ask around see which of our staff allowed this photo.
Please, take your time to paint it right, especially his eyes.
Am I getting this right, that Gandalf the White sculpt is also not the one you mentioned as newly sculpted?

To me, that rooted hair kills it. It's too neat, not wavy or curly or full enough. If you can get it right, great. If not, please consider the full plastic hair sculpt.

We should know by now that rooted always ends up very curly compared to prototype, once this is out the hair will need to be tamed, imho anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know its not finished but i think he looks cool without the hat in that pic.

Back